View Single Post
Old 2009-03-21, 12:57 PM   #19
Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Pirate View Post
so was it repaired? was it warranty? where was it leaking? as far as I know when the cooling system is tested, as I'm sure it was ( he says sarcastically ) the leaking radiator should have been found? who figured out it was the radiator? and what do you mean they were told of it? refused to look??? does that mean the oil change was completed with eyes wide shut? if so we have many more problems on our hands.
Buddy, this thread isn't a collection of people telling anecdotal stories about bad experiences they heard about at Lithia. It's numerous people who have had first-hand negative experiences there. I understand if you want to defend your employer or at least feel like you don't work for a crappy organization, but blindly naysaying and arguing with people isn't helping anyone. The sales and service department at Lithia Subaru have a bad reputation, and it's not unfounded. You can't try to re-write history but if you want to help, perhaps you can help people have more positive experiences there in the future. After all, people only really care about the service they will get next time, not what happened to others in the past.