View Single Post
Old 2009-03-20, 07:03 PM   #11
Bajozzy
EJ22

Car: 2011 2.5i, 2011 STI Sedan OBP

Live for the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajozzy View Post
The service deartment at Lithia is also a joke. My wife took her car in for service on Monday since her car 07 2.5i has free lifetime service which sounded like a good deal at the time. After waiting 4+ hours and then not even getting a courtesy call when it was "finished" she began the long journey home to Lake Almanor about 125 miles. At around 30 miles into the trip the car began overheating so she pulled over and called AAA and had it towed back to lithia. They told her she had a bad radiator cap and charged her 135.00 dollars. They told her it was an "unfortunate coincedence" that the car broke down immediately after being serviced by there ace mechanics.
After the service center told me to pound sand, I wrote to SOA directly. They heard my story, had me fax in all my reciepts and put it under investigastion.

Yesterday I got a refund check in the mail for everything I paid the Service Center and they sent me two new Subaru Coffee mugs. SOA FTW...

I had a beef, took it to the next level and won my case. There is hope in the crazy world.

The pen is mightier than the sword
Bajozzy is offline   Reply With Quote