View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 03:12 PM   #1
Kavid
EJ22

Car: 09 Impreza 2.5i Sedan No Turbo

I Want My WRX Back!
Exclamation Rota Subzeros FS

$300 OBO. Rota Subzeros x4, 17"x7.5", et48, silver with polished lip off of my old 05 WRX, No bends, excellent condition. They come with Nitto NT NeoGen 225/45/17's installed on them with less than 1500 miles on the the wheels and tires since I bought them. I bought them from Jeremiah (M3n2c3) here in September of 2007 for $550 and barely used them (less than 1500 mi total). You could probably still find the post by him and the sale in the classifieds too see more info. Last summer, I went into a driveway of a shopping center off of Prater in Sparks, cut it a little too close and ran into the up slope of the driveway. Unfortunately it hit the sidewall of one of the Nittos and made a puncture wound in the sidewall of the tire so it's no good and they have been sitting in my spare room since. The upside is that these tires have about 1500 miles or less on them and I have a brand new matching Nitto separate from the wheels right now to replace the bad one that goes with the wheels too, I've just been too lazy to get the other bad tire swapped out by Cory. The only blemish on the wheels is the Small curb rash from this one incident on the one wheel's lip, and other than that these wheels/tires are in excellent condition. They were very well taken care of by Jeremiah and myself. I do not need these anymore or know if they will even still bolt up on my new 2009 Impreza and I am looking for $300 or best offer. I figured I'd see if anyone wanted them here before posting anywhere else. Let me know if you are interested or if you want to come by an look at them. Here are some pictures of them on my old 05 WRX with lowering springs and struts and same size tires I bought them with to help see what they would look like for you

Last edited by Kavid; 2009-06-04 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Price change
Kavid is offline   Reply With Quote