Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Super weather. (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2875)

sti deede 2005-03-09 02:03 PM

Super weather.

It's so nice outside I got a sunburn at lunch. :shock:
I stood outside for 15 minutes with my brother and now my face is all red and I've got racoon eyes from my sunglasses. I've already started my farmer tan for the summer, ahhh great.

I really like this sunny weather, beats the cold.

MattR 2005-03-09 02:21 PM

it's nice out for sure...Good Freeway racing weather. :twisted: j/k.

Eric and I were getting on the freeway at Moana, going North on 395, I was following him to Pat's...So Eric get's on it a little, nothing crazy, and just as I'm about to follow, I realize there is an NHP car two cars back...yikes! The trooper gets in behind me on the on ramp, I am crawling at like 35 getting on the freeway, hoping to give Eric a chance to getaway... then the trooper lit them up and blasted past me!!! Holy Crap...I didn;t do anything wrong so I knew I was cool, but Eric was off to the races...Got him on the 2-way, he got off at Mill, NHP went straight :lol: and I putted along at 65 to Glendale...Damn...Too much excitement...

Oh, and I got my Autocross #'s finished at Pat's they're hot...(hot pink that is)...And I've switched to #41 for the upcoming season, timing and scoring, please take note.

Nick Koan 2005-03-09 02:25 PM

Oh damn. You two crazy kids. Good thing you got him on the two-way *before* he was pulled over :lol:

sti deede 2005-03-09 02:37 PM

I need to get my numbers done. Can I just pick any number, I'm running TESPL.
Matt is it ok if I get them done in hot pink too, or maybe Hot pink w/white trim around the outside?

MattR 2005-03-09 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sti deede
I need to get my numbers done. Can I just pick any number, I'm running TESPL.
Matt is it ok if I get them done in hot pink too, or maybe Hot pink w/white trim around the outside?

yeah, It's cool, Mine are Black with pink trim.. 8)

MikeK 2005-03-09 02:43 PM

So what is NSM called this year?

MattR 2005-03-09 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK

TSM...
Which will stand for
"Total Subaru Mayhem", as we stomp out all the Mustangs.

sperry 2005-03-09 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK

TSM...

N's are being replaced with T's.

now:

N = Novice
T = street Tire

Nick Koan 2005-03-09 02:45 PM

TSM

EDIT: I lose the race :(

MattR 2005-03-09 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nKoan
TSM

EDIT: I lose the race :(

Looks like I win, better get used to it :lol: j/k.

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-03-09 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
Which will stand for

I hate you.

MattR 2005-03-09 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
Which will stand for

I hate you.

You should :D

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-03-09 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Freeway racer! You need a new gauge I saw in the Autometer catalog. :twisted:

MattR 2005-03-09 02:56 PM

Hahaha...Good find...Some of the Dyno queens should hook up that gauge. (hehe, makes fun of self)...

tysonK 2005-03-09 10:52 PM

So the weather is nice and all, but god damn, my allergies hit my ass hard these last couple of days. OMG

Now that I have med insurance maybe I should go get some real deal medication from a doctor and none of this clariton D store bought bullshit.

*nose absolutely destroyed*

In other news: Now that it's just me and my brother in the house. He's at work all the time and don't see him when I get up, so it's like I live alone in a house. Kinda wierd.

Weasel 22 2005-03-10 12:14 AM

In other news: Now that it's just me and my brother in the house. He's at work all the time and don't see him when I get up, so it's like I live alone in a house. Kinda wierd.[/quote]

sounds like paradise

sperry 2005-03-10 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysonK
So the weather is nice and all, but god damn, my allergies hit my ass hard these last couple of days. OMG

Now that I have med insurance maybe I should go get some real deal medication from a doctor and none of this clariton D store bought bullshit.

*nose absolutely destroyed*

In other news: Now that it's just me and my brother in the house. He's at work all the time and don't see him when I get up, so it's like I live alone in a house. Kinda wierd.

Claritin's the bomb man! That's what I was on before it went OTC... now I can't afford it since my insurance doesn't cover OTC drugs. The trick is that you need to take it every day for a few days before it starts to work... and then you need to keep taking it everyday to keep it working... which is why it's so expensive.

tysonK 2005-03-10 04:20 PM

w3rd.

that crap is pretty expensive.

oh well.