Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Current Meet Location - Tamarack Junction - 6pm - 1st Thurs of each month (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1418)

MattR 2005-02-02 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmxstreetrider666
hey everyone i wasent sure so i thought i would ask, is there still going to be a meet at bullys tomorrow night? And if so i look foward to meeting everyone again....P.S. dont laugh but i will probablly show up in my work uniform(army :? ) being i wont have enough time to go from carson to spanish springs and back out to bullys, and still be ontime.

Yep, each and every Thursday..( In fact, I think we've skipped maybe two thursday meets in the last 2 years, and that was because of thanksgiving...) So you can pretty much count on them as clockwork,

bmxstreetrider666 2005-02-02 09:27 PM

cool, do you think the uniform will pose a terrorist threat :lol: :lol:

MattR 2005-02-02 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmxstreetrider666
cool, do you think the uniform will pose a terrorist threat :lol: :lol:

Quite the contrary... :lol:

If I'm wearing my turban, don't Shoot!... 8)

bmxstreetrider666 2005-02-02 09:30 PM

:twisted: should have joined the peace corps :lol:

tysonK 2005-02-02 09:44 PM

Remember we will be parking in the Area next to Bully's in front of Raleys where there is more parking. That's what you meant right DeeDee?

So when the early people get there try to find the open space. Then we can don't have to watch everyone do the drive by thing.

Dean 2005-02-02 10:01 PM

Do you mean on the Sprint store side closer to Robb, than to Mae Ann? Also so we can see our cars from our room.

tysonK 2005-02-02 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
Do you mean on the Sprint store side closer to Robb, than to Mae Ann? Also so we can see our cars from our room.

whatever.

MikeSTI 2005-02-02 10:29 PM

:lol:

MattR 2005-02-03 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean

Yes. that's the spot..

Tyson= :lol:

sti deede 2005-02-03 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysonK
Remember we will be parking in the Area next to Bully's in front of Raleys where there is more parking. That's what you meant right DeeDee?

Yes that is where I meant. Usually a lot of parking over there as long as there aren't huge snow piles.

MattR 2005-02-03 09:56 PM

Bryan left his calzone on top of his Jeep after the meet, stopped to get gas, then came home...the calzone is still up there....he must drive smooth. :lol:

soggynoodles 2005-02-03 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
Bryan left his calzone on top of his Jeep after the meet, stopped to get gas, then came home...the calzone is still up there....he must drive smooth. :lol:

I hate it when I leave my calzones on top of the car. :p

MattR 2005-02-03 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Quote:

I hate it when I leave my calzones on top of the car. :p

Not a car...a jeep...The official SECCS chase vehicle..

http://www.seccs.org/forums/files/thumbs/t_p1010084.jpg

tysonK 2005-02-03 10:06 PM

Quote:

His jeep must ride nice and smoothe with the new under truck slipstream he created by modding his rear bumper.

nicely done.

MikeSTI 2005-02-04 10:06 AM

forget the nice ride, he must frive like a girl :lol:

he needs to learn how to drift that bad boy or the calzone is going to haunt him :lol:

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-02-04 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeSTI

Debbie and Deede might smack you for statements like that. :lol:

sti deede 2005-02-04 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeSTI

...Naaa I have to slap myself. Although I don't really think I drive like a girl, more like a psycho. :lol:

MikeSTI 2005-02-04 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey

nah they dont drive like girls :twisted:

MattR 2005-03-03 03:05 PM

Bump'n a sticky!

I got a call from Bully's today, they have our room rented out, so we will have tables reserved in the general room.

Just a heads up from John the manager.

thanks

tysonK 2005-03-03 06:21 PM

W T F.

sperry 2005-03-04 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysonK
W T F.

Um... we don't pay for the room, so we only get it unless no one else calls and reserves it.

MikeK 2005-03-04 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
Um... we don't pay for the room, so we only get it if no one else calls and reserves it.

Fixed your engrish

MattR 2005-03-04 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK
Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
Um... we don't pay for the room, so we only get it if no one else calls and reserves it.

Fixed your engrish

Thank You Mike, I was going to say something but I didn't feel it was my place.

sperry 2005-03-04 02:06 PM

That has got to be the *smallest* gramatical error *ev4r* to recieve a flame. :roll:

We've got like 1000 posts on the board with your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, etc. type errors, and you guys are gonna bust me on "unless"?

Hell, it's not like I'm the Phonics Monkey (Kevin) around here anymore! Unless it's a "U guyz R mad tight JDM y0, what shulda rims shuld i get?" type post, I keep my mouth shut.

Man... tough crowd these days. :(

MikeK 2005-03-04 02:09 PM

I sincerely apologize on behalf of my huge brain :P