Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   so i was leaving this resturaunt and .....and there it was. (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1248)

lakemonster 2004-03-23 07:47 PM

so i was leaving this resturaunt and .....and there it was.

thanx for the card whoever you are.this is my first time,te he. so how does this work first we talk then we meet? then we drive? do we get to race or maybe just talk and hold eachother ? hey i dont know about all that buddy i dont even know you! unless your hot and mostly female.. oh and my girlfriend she has to like you.

white sti in paridise

REED ,lakemonstertattoo.com

Kevin M 2004-03-23 07:51 PM

Welcome to the boards! First post and you're already making dirty jokes. You'll fit right in. :) The meets are on thursday nghts... see the threads in this forum.

Kevin M 2004-03-23 07:53 PM

Oh and... IBsperry. Slacker.

sperry 2004-03-23 07:55 PM

Welcome to the board! Like Kevin said, meets are every Thursday night at 7pm. Lately we've been meeting at the new Bully's at Meadow Wood Mall. Just come on by and find us in the parking lot!

ArthurS 2004-03-23 08:02 PM

Welcome man. Hope too see you at the meets.

Nick Koan 2004-03-23 08:14 PM

Hey, welcome to the board. I lived right near your tatoo shop, I used to see your STi almost every time I left my house. I was near the corner of Clement and 10th.

I, quite literally, just moved back down the hill after spending 4 months in paradise :D

I did't put the card on your car, but I thought about it many times.

MattR 2004-03-23 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nKoan
Hey, welcome to the board. I lived right near your tatoo shop, I used to see your STi almost every time I left my house. I was near the corner of Clement and 10th.

I, quite literally, just moved back down the hill after spending 4 months in paradise :D

I did't put the card on your car, but I thought about it many times.

i'm not sure who put the card there, the only other people in Tahoe are North Shore. Cool

JoshmkII 2004-03-24 10:00 AM

hm....

ahh, that was me.

You were down in Carson right?

lakemonster 2004-03-24 12:07 PM

car carding

yes i was in BIG carson city , you know thats your states capital? i was fixn to do some choping at that big oll fancy wallmart yall just put in, whoa man is that place grreat er what?

JoshmkII 2004-03-25 09:37 AM

so since I was so damn nice to give ya the card, I get a ink hook up now eh? :twisted:

lakemonster 2004-03-25 07:41 PM

hook up?

i should give you a charlie horse for puting that card on my car,ive seen allot of drama an this siteallot.
i hope things get better though.
so you want some tats ok next week im giving a half off on dolphins and fairies.
or maybe a navel piercing?
just kiding dont get mad at me,that happens allot.
ya but seriously sure i can hook you up.
i recommend comeing to my shop and looking at my work,thats allways a good idea.

thanx for the card.....i guess

lakemonster

oh my name is Reed