Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   When did Reno get overrun by Wiggers? (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4453)

MattR 2006-03-29 11:00 AM

When did Reno get overrun by Wiggers?

So, why are there an infinite number of white trash dudes wearing Fubu clothes, Lugz and Carmello jerseys in this town, with big awful looking chains around their necks, waiting at the bus stop? And when did they arrive?

In my drive from South Reno to my house in the Northwest today, I saw at least 5 of these fools, all pretty much identical to the one prior, at different street corners and bus stops. All capped off by the one who decided to talk to me about my "WRX" in front of Starbucks today.

Pull up your pants bitches, and get a fuckin job. Kanye West hates you too.

sperry 2006-03-29 11:21 AM

Matt, did you turn 30 yesterday by any chance? :lol:

The problem isn't their clothes or their music, it's their lack of education, and their lack of understanding that how you present yourself directly effects how others treat you.

Sure it would be nice if you could dress like a clown and be taken seriously... but frankly that doesn't happen in the real world. It's kinda like posting on the internet... if you spell properly, argue logically, and generally make sense, you get a ton less drama, and better more useful replies from others. While if you type with the litterary equivalent of knock off Louis Vuitton, Tommy Hilfiger, and some gold teef, you're gonna get flamed until you go away.

MattR 2006-03-29 11:39 AM

I'm not 30 yet.

Oh, and one more thing. Why do all these same people have to have a key leash hanging out of their back pocket? Do you have that many keys that you have to have this massive strap to transport them around? I mean, it's not like they have a car, so why all the keys? The bus doesn't require a key. And, if they need to get into a place, like their mom's apartment, they can just break in, I'm sure they know how.

JonnydaJibba 2006-03-29 11:43 AM

I think it happened after The Fast and the Gay and You Got Gayed came out.

MattR 2006-03-29 11:44 AM

You got gayed? Oh no you didn't!

SpecB#127 2006-03-29 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattR
So, why are there an infinite number of white trash dudes wearing Fubu clothes, Lugz and Carmello jerseys in this town, with big awful looking chains around their necks, waiting at the bus stop? And when did they arrive?

In my drive from South Reno to my house in the Northwest today, I saw at least 5 of these fools, all pretty much identical to the one prior, at different street corners and bus stops. All capped off by the one who decided to talk to me about my "WRX" in front of Starbucks today.

Pull up your pants bitches, and get a fuckin job. Kanye West hates you too.

You're just now noticing these type of individuals?? :lol:

They have alwyas gotten under my skin no matter what age I was.

cody 2006-03-29 12:01 PM

My favorite is when their pants are actually cinched up below their ass. :eek:

JonnydaJibba 2006-03-29 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody
My favorite is when their pants are actually cinched up below their ass. :eek:

I have a buddy who sags his pants bad like that. One day I asked him why he wears them like that and he wouldn't give me a straight answer, or any at all. I told him that society generally looks down on that (think he cared?) because it creates a generally unpleasant appearance, and that it is hard to walk like that because they are so far down, but he never told me why he wears them like that.

AtomicLabMonkey 2006-03-29 12:11 PM

Quote:

Oh no you didn't!

It's not "didn't", it's "di-aant!!"

MPREZIV 2006-03-29 12:28 PM

Matt, I whole-heartedly agree with you. I wish I could just drive up the sidewalk when I see a group of these morons standing around, trying to look "hard".

I think it's funny when I come across these twits and they're dumbfounded to see a "black guy" who DOESN'T dress/talk/present himself like an ignorant ass hat like they do! :P

ScottyS 2006-03-29 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
It's kinda like posting on the internet... if you spell properly, argue logically, and generally make sense, you get a ton less drama, and better more useful replies from others. While if you type with the litterary equivalent of knock off Louis Vuitton, Tommy Hilfiger, and some gold teef, you're gonna get flamed until you go away.

<-------- There's an exception to every rule, ain't there? Oh wait, I said "ain't".

Speaking of this Wigger culture, how long until we start seeing these around Reno/Sparks: http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/...go-high-tech1/

MattR 2006-03-29 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyS
<-------- There's an exception to every rule, ain't there? Oh wait, I said "ain't".

Speaking of this Wigger culture, how long until we start seeing these around Reno/Sparks: http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/...go-high-tech1/

You mean like the ones in this thread? hehe.

MattR 2006-03-29 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPREZIV
Matt, I whole-heartedly agree with you. I wish I could just drive up the sidewalk when I see a group of these morons standing around, trying to look "hard".

:P

That whole hard attitude is what bugs me the most.

sperry 2006-03-29 03:05 PM

Quote:

That whole hard attitude is what bugs me the most.

I never figured that out either... how shitty is it to go through life never smiling, laughing, or joking around all because you're so busy trying to look cool?

Double Phister 2006-03-29 03:13 PM

Do the baseball hats come with the perfectly flat bill? Are they cut so they fit on your head at a 15 degree angle? If pro athletes (ballers) didn't make as much money would there be as many wannabes dressing in sports attire that is 15 sizes too large? Have crime rates dropped because of the sagging pants reducing the ability to make a get away on foot?

John Stossel should look into this.

Bob Danger 2006-03-29 03:20 PM

Jonny (jonnydajibba), Tim, Pete, and I where in Tahoe playing Initial D, it must have been a friday or saturday because there were a ton of "Wiggers", and "Asiggers" (Asians) there. Anyways this kid walks up to Jonny and asks him why his pants are so tight. It was so funny, then Jon asks him why his jacket is so pooffy, it was awesome.

MattR 2006-03-29 03:24 PM

Is Jonny so EMo it hurts? hehehe.

sperry 2006-03-29 03:36 PM

Quote:

Johnny's so emo, *my* eyeliner is running. :P

cody 2006-03-29 03:53 PM

Jonny's so emo, when he's listening to Dashboard Confesional, he doesn't like to bothered with "Conformist Bullshit" like his mom telling him to take out the garbage. :P

bxracer69 2006-04-06 07:26 PM

I'm totally with you guys on this one. Too many wiggers and "g-thugs" rolling around reno/tahoe thinking they are sooo hard. I would love to see a bunch of these idiots get sent into the real ghetto and have to deal with that.

cody 2006-04-06 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was it Jon Stewart who coined the term Wasians on last nights Daily Show?

And just for good measure:

rubberbiscuitt 2006-04-06 07:46 PM

thugs from tahoe are so crazy. yeah it's the ghetto foo.

Ezdno 2006-04-06 10:13 PM

Malibu's most wanted Rocked! And Vince Vaughns Character in So Cool was one of the best of the year! And I agree pull your damn pants up, and wear a Jacket that actually fits!

JonnydaJibba 2006-04-07 07:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
Johnny's so emo, *my* eyeliner is running. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody
Jonny's so emo, when he's listening to Dashboard Confesional, he doesn't like to bothered with "Conformist Bullshit" like his mom telling him to take out the garbage. :P

I'm not emo you bitches! Those pants weren't even tight really, just normal pants. But this was coming from a 14 year old kid in Air Jordans, one pant leg semi-rolled up, a dew (doo?) rag and an xxl down jacket. I kinda just wanted to push him over.

Oh yeah and he was Asian, but he was trying really hard to look like a G-unit or something.

JonnydaJibba 2006-04-13 07:17 AM

Would somebody care to explain the phrase "What it do?" I don't know when sounding stupid made you cool. I guess I just don't fit in... I don't even know how to use that in a sentance. :?: