Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ricer or Racer : Quiz Time (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2249)

ArthurS 2004-10-21 02:26 PM

Ricer or Racer : Quiz Time

Ricer...Or...Racer:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...12964040605221

I am this: :lol:

Quote:

Gran Turismorator
You scored -10%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

MattR 2004-10-21 03:42 PM

"No test ID. You shouldn't get this message, but you did. If you are trying to break our site, please stop"

What did I bork///

ArthurS 2004-10-21 03:45 PM

Fixed

khail19 2004-10-21 04:00 PM

Re: Ricer or Racer : Quiz Time

Here's me

Quote:

Gran Turismorator
You scored -18%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Dean 2004-10-21 04:01 PM

You scored -24% whatever that means... The only one I think I got wrong was the Nissan Variable valve timing one...

Nick Koan 2004-10-21 04:20 PM

Racer X
You scored -26%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

----

I wish the test would give me the correct answers (or at least tell me what it thinks the correct answers are).

MattR 2004-10-21 04:21 PM

I got a 16...

Dies that mean I'm 16% Racer or 16% Ricer. (JC don;t answer that.)

JC 2004-10-21 05:26 PM

-22%

dknv 2004-10-21 05:31 PM

-12. blah blah blah.

ShawnS 2004-10-21 08:26 PM

Racer X
You scored -26%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Nissan= VVT

qksubi 2004-10-21 08:28 PM

-17% :shock:

Kevin M 2004-10-21 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean
You scored -24% whatever that means... The only one I think I got wrong was the Nissan Variable valve timing one...

You missed more than that apparently... booyakasha!

Owned, all of you-

Racer X
You scored -31%

LetItRev 2004-10-22 12:59 AM

Gran Turismorator
You scored -12%

sybir 2004-10-22 05:03 AM

Racer X
You scored -28%

:D

All of that, and I drive a damn auto ;)

AtomicLabMonkey 2004-10-22 07:53 AM

Racer X
You scored -29%

Too many stupid turbo questions. :lol:

ScottyS 2004-10-22 09:41 AM

Mess with the questions, get this:

Quote:

APC Whore
You scored 20%

You are dangerously close to falling to the dark side. Chances are you have a couple things like a Short Ram intake or maybe some lightened pulleys. Snd you've probably hung around some genuine tuners, so you know the lingo. But most of you money has likely gone into a large erector set wing, or body kit....but at least it's painted. You are a quasi ricer.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evo Mike 2004-10-22 10:09 AM

17%... :lol: :lol:

doubleurx 2004-10-22 10:12 AM

Another 17% here. I knew I should have watched that movie again!

zpeed 2004-10-22 10:24 AM

I got 28

sperry 2004-10-22 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nKoan
Racer X
You scored -26%

----

I wish the test would give me the correct answers (or at least tell me what it thinks the correct answers are).

That's exactly my score. I think I lost points by saying "I hate that movie", when there was a better answer.

Dean 2004-10-22 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:

You missed more than that apparently... booyakasha!

Owned, all of you-

Racer X
You scored -31%

I think Kevin cheated. I thought 30 was teh highest it could go since it doesn't appear to be a percent, but the number you got "right"... :lol:

sti deede 2004-10-22 02:40 PM

I got -17% not too bad.....had to guess on a few though.

dknv 2004-10-22 02:54 PM

Quote:

I think Kevin cheated. I thought 30 was teh highest it could go since it doesn't appear to be a percent, but the number you got "right"... :lol:

a couple of people on i-club had -33's....