Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Let's talk about brakes! (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1063)

GarySheehan 2004-02-27 07:17 PM

(kick...kick) "Yep, it's dead."

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
www.teamSMR.com

sperry 2004-02-27 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarySheehan

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
www.teamSMR.com

:lol: I think this got covered at least to the point where most of us don't know enough to ask more questions.

And I've come to the decision that I'll probably hold out for a BBK instead of a stop-gap upgrade on my stockers like the FHI 4-pots, but since I can't afford the Stoptechs now, there's no point in dwelling on 'em. I'll be back as soon as I have $1600 buring a hole in my pocket. :lol:

Kevin M 2004-02-28 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry
Quote:

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
www.teamSMR.com

:lol: I think this got covered at least to the point where most of us don't know enough to ask more questions.

And I've come to the decision that I'll probably hold out for a BBK instead of a stop-gap upgrade on my stockers like the FHI 4-pots, but since I can't afford the Stoptechs now, there's no point in dwelling on 'em. I'll be back as soon as I have $1600 buring a hole in my pocket. :lol:

That'll last about 2-3 events before you decide that it's my 4 pots leading my to the points lead in SM. ;)

sperry 2004-02-28 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:

Quote:

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
www.teamSMR.com

That'll last about 2-3 events before you decide that it's my 4 pots leading my to the points lead in SM. ;)

You'll lead SM 'cuz you're the only car running there so far. :P

Kevin M 2004-02-28 02:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing
www.teamSMR.com

You'll lead SM 'cuz you're the only car running there so far. :P

So is it your wallet or your... courage... that's keeping you from making the leap? ;)

sperry 2004-02-28 01:23 PM

Quote:

So is it your wallet or your... courage... that's keeping you from making the leap? ;)

Das wallet. I was acutally planning to run NSM, but decided that it'd cost way too much to be competative nationally, and I'm thinking about going to Topeka this year. 'Course I'll prolly get my ass kicked there in STX too, but at least it won't be due to funding.

ZER026D 2004-03-09 04:06 PM

The Cusco car has water cooled Alcon calipers. The Prodrive brake kit is made by Alcon it's a street kit and very light.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...usc/index.html :D

BADBORA 2004-03-09 04:08 PM

I've read that article too, that car is insane!! :twisted: