Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone want anything from hawaii?? (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1716)

Evo Mike 2004-07-26 05:24 PM

Anyone want anything from hawaii??

Hey guys, it's mike... My bro and I are comming back to reno soon.. (aug 14).. So, we were wondering if anyone wanted anything from hawaii. (plz be reasonable).. :wink: a brand new STi isn't really an option... ALTHOUGH they are selling for 29K out the door at our local subaru dealership. :D

BTW... i saw the I-club wrx crew in Alamoana (the mall) and their lineup was frikin SICK... probably equal or better to the one we have in reno! I could hear them commin from a distance... Then, i saw 3 STi's with titanium catback, 4 tricked wrx's, 2 pretty tricked WRX wagons, a fully modded 2.5 RS, and a stock 04 RS. It was an amazing sight. Oh yeah almost every one of the cars were slammed to the ground.. That's the "cool" thing to do down here. :cry: ..... Did i mention STi's look pretty mean when they are lowered? :lol:

see you all soon.

MikeK 2004-07-26 06:17 PM

How about a vacation? :P

sperry 2004-07-26 06:28 PM

Bring me hot Hawaiian surfer chics. (duh)

Kevin M 2004-07-26 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry

werd.

Nick Koan 2004-07-26 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry

Might want to grab a six pack of those.

IheartSTI 2004-07-26 10:43 PM

Re: Anyone want anything from hawaii??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evo Mike
Hey guys, it's mike... My bro and I are comming back to reno soon.. (aug 14).. So, we were wondering if anyone wanted anything from hawaii. (plz be reasonable).. :wink: a brand new STi isn't really an option... ALTHOUGH they are selling for 29K out the door at our local subaru dealership. :D

BTW... i saw the I-club wrx crew in Alamoana (the mall) and their lineup was frikin SICK... probably equal or better to the one we have in reno! I could hear them commin from a distance... Then, i saw 3 STi's with titanium catback, 4 tricked wrx's, 2 pretty tricked WRX wagons, a fully modded 2.5 RS, and a stock 04 RS. It was an amazing sight. Oh yeah almost every one of the cars were slammed to the ground.. That's the "cool" thing to do down here. :cry: ..... Did i mention STi's look pretty mean when they are lowered? :lol:

see you all soon.

I would like a pic or 2 of the subaru club there.

dknv 2004-07-27 10:17 AM

Mike,
Cool that you guys will be back in a couple of weeks!

If possible, please bring 2 flower leis for me. PM me to let me know how to get $$ to you. Thanks!!