Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Look who I spotted (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8882)

murphy 2010-07-10 04:13 PM

Look who I spotted

1 Attachment(s)
For those that have been around for some time...its our old pal JC

dknv 2010-07-10 04:43 PM

Hi JC.
(And the inevitable question for someone who hasn't seen you in awhile - didn't you have hair once?) :-)

sperry 2010-07-11 10:43 AM

All I wanna know is... what's with the horrible brown sweater? It's got some sorta hieroglyphics on it that triggers nausea when I look at it. :P

But seriously, where'd you guys meet up? I haven't seen either of you in years! You guys down in LA or something? (I think that's the last place I remember JC moving...)

You guys should meet up with Tyson... he's got an EVO and lives in LA now too... it's like the cool thing to do these days.

JC 2010-07-11 11:22 AM

It was nice running into you Chris, what a small world. Glad you hear you are doing well.

Debbie, hi to you too! Yes I had hair at one point, that time is long past. haha

Scott, that was Chris' sweatshirt! lol We were at Mitsubishi Owner's Day in Cypress (LA) and I just happened to spot him walking by. I have talked to Tyson, just haven't managed to catch up with him.

murphy 2010-07-11 03:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yeah it was totally unexpected to see him. You never know who you will see. Put down those donuts JC.
some shots of the evo On the PCH near Malibu. For good measure this replica racer.

ScottyS 2010-07-11 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperry (Post 150430)

You guys should meet up with Tyson... he's got an EVO and lives in LA now too... it's like the cool thing to do these days.

Wait, what?

I mean, I know I've been out of town a lot lately, but damn.

tysonK 2010-07-11 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyS (Post 150454)
Wait, what?

I mean, I know I've been out of town a lot lately, but damn.

Ha yeah. Living the good life in the OC.

tysonK 2010-07-11 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murphy (Post 150446)
Yeah it was totally unexpected to see him. You never know who you will see. Put down those donuts JC.
some shots of the evo On the PCH near Malibu. For good measure this replica racer.

"the" prefix for freeways is getting into my head, MattR gonna give me worse shit here a couple months. :cool:

MattR 2010-07-11 08:22 PM

Hey, I'm a proponent of the "the"...I'm from there..hahaha

murphy 2010-07-12 03:23 PM

watch your butt in the OC with the evo, they are ref. nazies

ScottyS 2010-07-16 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysonK (Post 150456)
Ha yeah. Living the good life in the OC.

Permanent like? Wow, good luck man, gonna miss ya.