Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   LOL insanity (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3287)

BOO 2005-06-16 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qksubi
lol :?:

LOL = Hmmm = Mine maybe ?? ... lol

Great Formula huh??? .. lol

Nick Koan 2005-06-16 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOO

wow. just wow.

Anyways, Dave I love the wheels man. Soo haoot. Unfortunatly I guess this means I can't get them now :(

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-06-16 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOO

ARRGHHHHHHHHH stop saying LOL LOL LOL LOL all the damn time! It's just about every post, man! You do realize that by typing "lol" every 30 seconds of the day, it pretty much takes away any meaning that "lol" had in the first place, right? :mad: I hate to be dick about the issue, but this is putting you in the running for an assclown award.

MikeK 2005-06-16 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey
ARRGHHHHHHHHH stop saying LOL LOL LOL LOL all the damn time! It's just about every post, man! You do realize that by typing "lol" every 30 seconds of the day, it pretty much takes away any meaning that "lol" had in the first place, right? :mad: I hate to be dick about the issue, but this is putting you in the running for an assclown award.

lol! <-- real

MattR 2005-06-16 04:48 PM

Sweet Wheels dude....

LOI (I'm laughing on the inside.)

khail19 2005-06-16 08:46 PM

Quote:

Wow, you should vent your anger more often I think! :eek: Whenever I talk to Sergio in person, he is always smiling and/or laughing, so him putting lol on most of his posts seems perfectly natural to me. I don't fully follow his equation up there, but it's nothing to get upset over.

JonnydaJibba 2005-06-16 11:41 PM

Quote:

Hahahahahha lo....oops almost finished it. LOL (I am really loling)

qksubi 2005-06-17 01:18 AM

Its just me with a giant stick too turn the giant pot of shit up :devil: :twisted: LOL!! :lol:

BOO 2005-06-17 07:50 AM

LOL ..In my own defence.. YES.. lol I smile a lot and am a very happy person all around ... so Khail thanks for that positive remark.. ;) ..

But I guess I am a prick for smiling .. Literally.. LOL

Nick Koan 2005-06-17 07:52 AM

Oh man, this is all way too amusing.

dknv 2005-06-17 07:54 AM

What was this thread about?

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-06-17 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khail19
Wow, you should vent your anger more often I think! :eek: Whenever I talk to Sergio in person, he is always smiling and/or laughing, so him putting lol on most of his posts seems perfectly natural to me. I don't fully follow his equation up there, but it's nothing to get upset over.

Some of us don't really like reading posts that consist of nothing but:

"l0l STi rox0rs :cool: & ev0's to lol LOL :):cool: !!!1!!@!

wow lol !!!"

Good lord, it hurts my head just reading it. I have nothing against Sergio personally, I mean I really don't even know the guy, but his posts are just ridiculous sometimes. I'll say it if no one else will.

doubleurx 2005-06-17 08:33 AM

LOL!!!!

skimonkey30 2005-06-17 08:51 AM

thanks for seperating my thread from the lol derail :lol:

dknv 2005-06-17 08:59 AM

Is this a place where we can just get it out of us, then??

lol! rotflol! lmao!

BOO 2005-06-17 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skimonkey30
thanks for seperating my thread from the lol derail :lol:

LOL.. Poor guy..

AtomicLabMonkey 2005-06-17 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dknv
Is this a place where we can just get it out of us, then??

lol! rotflol! lmao!

Better that it's here in this thread rather than shitting up the rest of the board.

doubleurx 2005-06-17 12:25 PM

Man it was snowing up here this morning.................LOL!

Nick Koan 2005-06-17 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleurx
Man it was snowing up here this morning.................LOL!

Argh, seriously?

Is it still snowing?

doubleurx 2005-06-17 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nKoan
Argh, seriously?

Is it still snowing?

Yup. I heard it might snow yesterday, so I headed up early and skipped the meet. Rain is difficult enough on R-compound tires let alone snow. It was 32 at my house this morning and snowing hard. At 7000 feet the ground was white.

Nick Koan 2005-06-17 12:36 PM

Quote:

Yup. I heard it might snow yesterday, so I headed up early and skipped the meet. Rain is difficult enough on R-compound tires let alone snow. It was 32 at my house this morning and snowing hard. At 7000 feet the ground was white.

Well, I guess this means I gotta get my all seasons swapped on before I trek over the hill.

doubleurx 2005-06-17 12:41 PM

Quote:

Well, I guess this means I gotta get my all seasons swapped on before I trek over the hill.

I wouldn't bother. The roads are too warm to hold snow. They are all clear and this thing is winding down. OH and LOL

MikeSTI 2005-06-17 01:09 PM

LOL :lol:

sybir 2005-06-17 01:10 PM

Quote:

Drive on 070's, you pussy! :p

Nick Koan 2005-06-17 01:37 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't bother. The roads are too warm to hold snow. They are all clear and this thing is winding down. OH and LOL

Okay, that makes me feel better. :p

Whats the date today? June 17th? Snow?