Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Classifieds (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Salvaging 2002 Silver WRX Parts for Sale (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2668)

biglevel 2005-01-27 02:31 AM

Salvaging 2002 Silver WRX Parts for Sale

I wrecked my Silver 2002 WRX and I am salvaging out the parts that are still good. The car had a salvaged title before I bought it, so my accident murdered my car :cry:

I am willing to sell anything and everything that is still good on the car, or even sell the entire car to somebody that would be interested in salvaging it out. I have the title in hand.

The car is currently located in Reno, NV. I would like to keep the buyers as close as possible to protect the buyer, as well as me, in any transaction to make sure there isn't any problems and to keep them fair.

Most of the damage that was done was to the subframe and front body. I have some pictures available here:

http://www.biglevel.com/pics/wrx_wreck/index.htm

If you need anymore pictures, or would like to know anymore about the damaged items on the car, I would be more than happy to answer them or even send over the estimate that the body shop wrote up.

02wrxdemon 2005-01-27 08:03 AM

Sorry to hear asbout your car..that blows !If you deciede to part out the car
i could totally use the fog lights and the right inner fenderwell and mayabe the front bumper is it isnt to bad

Rich

MikeK 2005-01-27 08:04 AM

Any aftermarket parts for sale?

MattR 2005-01-27 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK
Any aftermarket parts for sale?

From the pictures I can see some sweet OZ Wheels, and an Injen CAI.

Sorry about your car though...very unfortunate.

Is that your STi next to it? Or someone else?

khail19 2005-01-27 08:47 AM

Welcome to the board, and sucks to hear about your car. Us bugeye owners are getting scarcer by the day. I sent you a PM about some stuff.

Khail

02wrxdemon 2005-01-27 08:53 AM

He has this posted on the NASIOC as well ..he will b sure to sell alot of the stuff BUT Cmon Big level give up reno bros first dibs!!!!

MikeSTI 2005-01-27 08:59 AM

from the damage it looks like the car still runs? I think I see some headers under there?

how much do you need for the whole car? I might be able to find a auto yard that would buy the whole car.

Nate@s-s 2005-01-27 09:57 AM

better yet, I can find a shop that wants the whole car ;)

give me a call and we can talk about price, we just bought another one of these too .

thanks

-Nate

sperry 2005-01-27 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssquarednate
better yet, I can find a shop that wants the whole car ;)

give me a call and we can talk about price, we just bought another one of these too .

thanks

-Nate

WRX Drift Car? :lol:

JC 2005-01-27 11:18 AM

Well if nate doesn't buy the whole thing. Did the airbag go off? How much for the steering wheel and rims? Actually out of curiousity wanna send me the body shop estimate and how much you want for the whole car?

imprezive@collegeclub.com or PM me

biglevel 2005-01-27 12:24 PM

aftermarket parts

I am keeping all of the aftermarket parts that are still good. The only aftermarket part that I cannot keep is the headers because they are cracked. I have another white WRX already that I am building. I will be done gutting it within a couple days.

ScottyS 2005-01-27 01:52 PM

Re: aftermarket parts

Quote:

Originally Posted by biglevel
I am keeping all of the aftermarket parts that are still good. The only aftermarket part that I cannot keep is the headers because they are cracked. I have another white WRX already that I am building. I will be done gutting it within a couple days.

Hmm, I drive an old L wagon, so many stock parts may work for me. It's a shot in the dark, but what about:

EDIT: Kevin's hooking me up with some front brake parts

Does anybody know if the rear knuckles/disc brake assemblies would bolt on my MY98 L Wagon? I know that turbo legacy knuckles would.

Kevin M 2005-01-27 02:05 PM

Yes, any R160 knuckle/brake assembly will work.

ScottyS 2005-01-27 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Yes, any R160 knuckle/brake assembly will work.

Let's see....R160......let me look that up in my handy Subaru All-Encompassing Reference Guide............oh, maybe I'll just ask Kevin. :lol:

Yeah, if the whole car goes bye-bye, then they'll need the knuckles intact to get it there........

Kevin M 2005-01-27 02:37 PM

Heh, sorry... Subarus since 1990 or sometime before then use either an R160 diff or R180 (in the US, only the STi and supposedly the SVX use the R180). Therefore, any Subaru AWD rear hub assembly from an Impreza, Legacy, or Forester will work for you. :)

JC 2005-01-27 02:49 PM

Quote:

Steering wheel?

Nate@s-s 2005-01-27 04:06 PM

Quote:

so I assume the car is not going to be sold whole then?

let me know either way.

thanks,
-Nate

khail19 2005-01-27 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC
Steering wheel?

He told me he wanted $250 for the airbag/steering wheel, it's all yours if you want it.

bmxstreetrider666 2005-01-28 08:58 AM

any idea how much for the whole thing? how much to fix?

ArthurS 2005-01-28 09:39 AM

I would love to grab the window trim pieces from your car. If you are still willing to part, let me know. I need just one side.

Dean 2005-01-28 09:41 AM

I am probably interested in the Side Skirts, and front fender liners.

JC 2005-01-28 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khail19
He told me he wanted $250 for the airbag/steering wheel, it's all yours if you want it.

Eh, I can get a JDM wheel for that much.

I want your windshield washer switch too man.

biglevel 2005-01-28 10:23 PM

Updates!!!

I got some new pictures of things people have been asking for, and I finally got around to getting the estimate from the body shop scanned. The links are:

http://www.win-clean.com/wrx_estimate/index.htm
http://www.win-clean.com/wrx_pics/index.htm

If you have any questions about any of this, let me know!

sybir 2005-01-28 10:39 PM

Nate and I are still interested in the whole car, name your price.......

MikeSTI 2005-01-29 09:27 AM

I might like to get the Perrin hose the intercooler to manifold one?

PM how much if you want to part the one hose :D