Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 276 to 300 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-09, 07:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,080
Posted By Ezdno
Maybe the cock loves the Bush?

Maybe the cock loves the Bush?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-07, 08:13 AM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
If that is any indication how much better you...

If that is any indication how much better you drive with a steering wheel setup, I wont have to turn my license in! :lol:
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-02-07, 08:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 12,184
Posted By Ezdno
say that 5 times really fast!

say that 5 times really fast!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-06, 10:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 118,796
Posted By Ezdno
Cool Vid

Seen this yet?

http://videos.hspn.com/?videoid=21

Some pretty good videos on there about other stuff too.
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-02-06, 09:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 12,184
Posted By Ezdno
That lil blast of smoke is more than likely the...

That lil blast of smoke is more than likely the small amount of oil that dripped down block when they changed the oil and filter and is burning off. I was the asst Regional Manager for q-Lube now...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-06, 07:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,267
Posted By Ezdno
I am going to buy it all, I will let you know...

I am going to buy it all, I will let you know what I am not gonna use. Thanks

oh and its a front.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-06, 09:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,267
Posted By Ezdno
Well, I am probably gonna buy it all, but he told...

Well, I am probably gonna buy it all, but he told me $190 now for all of it, which is still a great deal. Nobody answered my question on whether or not it will all fit without issues, Brake lines...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-06, 09:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,303
Posted By Ezdno
Them sonsabitches, I hadnt bashed JC enough yet...

Them sonsabitches, I hadnt bashed JC enough yet...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-05, 08:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,267
Posted By Ezdno
Well I think I can get all of it for $150 bux....

Well I think I can get all of it for $150 bux. Which If I did, I guess I could resell it for some of my money back.

So the sway bar for sure, and the oil separator costs like 250 new. The...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-05, 07:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 8,267
Posted By Ezdno
Which should I buy?

Injen Intake
Whiteline 22 MM Sway bar
MRT Anti-lift Kit
Rear camber bolts
Stainless brake lines (new never installed)
AVO Turbo World oil seperator kit (new never installed)


Which of these...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-04, 11:15 PM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
Ok I would like to say you all suck, after...

Ok I would like to say you all suck, after watching this thread for the last month, I had to go buy that damn game, but not only that, I had to go and get a damn steering wheel, but its not only...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-04, 11:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,281
Posted By Ezdno
I have this recurring dream, every morning about...

I have this recurring dream, every morning about 9am I have to get up, take a shower, shave and go to work, then around 2pm I clock out...the same way every time. Its freaky man... Then I just get...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-04, 10:58 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 11,889
Posted By Ezdno
I like clear bra's so I can see the nipple more...

I like clear bra's so I can see the nipple more clearly

oh wait, we're not talking about the same thing are we?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-03, 10:31 AM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Well this looked identical as mine from the back,...

Well this looked identical as mine from the back, and I couldnt tell if it had a scoop, but it was wearing a bra. Looked like acadia green or whatever. Never seen one like that. What size tires do...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-03, 10:16 AM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
ScottyS was that your little green wagon I saw...

ScottyS was that your little green wagon I saw heading into the Costco Parking lot?

If not, what year offered that metallic green. That the first one I have seen that solid color, most are two...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-02-01, 01:14 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Well since its back up and on track so to speak,...

Well since its back up and on track so to speak, I saw a new Taco Bell commercial, utilizing a 04-05 Silver STi. I know its not a real siting, but you don't see many commercials with the subie. It...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-02-01, 01:11 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 84,493
Posted By Ezdno
Man this is so painful to watch!

Man this is so painful to watch!
Forum: Website News & Issues 2006-01-31, 01:43 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 13,081
Posted By Ezdno
If you couldnt see the humor in my seeing my...

If you couldnt see the humor in my seeing my reflection then perhaps you should get out more. Jesus Christ man...I agree seeing a billion stock STi's was kind of redundant. And I am just as guilty of...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-30, 08:23 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 10,738
Posted By Ezdno
Your pirate name is: Ok who is up for...

Your pirate name is:


Ok who is up for parrot kabobs?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-30, 06:44 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I need to get out more?....I was out earlier,...

I need to get out more?....I was out earlier, digging a 200 ft trench for some power to a youth softball league scoreboard, and then I went to install some enterprise software, then I went to the...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-30, 06:31 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH now that was funny! I saw a...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH now that was funny!

I saw a very cool looking Sedona Red Wagon, exactly like mine, and then realized I was driving next to a big bank of windows....But I did wave at myself!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-30, 06:29 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 84,493
Posted By Ezdno
I am so glad I am not the only geek on this...

I am so glad I am not the only geek on this board! If I have anything you need let me know.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-30, 06:27 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 84,493
Posted By Ezdno
Jonny I pm'd ya

Jonny I pm'd ya
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-27, 09:11 PM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
I didnt say I didnt like it, I said it looks like...

I didnt say I didnt like it, I said it looks like a Focus...I drove a 2005 at Sims that was quick as hell, not like my subaru, but the vtec is no slouch.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-27, 08:57 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Two Blue WRX/STis for sale on Kietzke, one at...

Two Blue WRX/STis for sale on Kietzke, one at Legends Car Sales, by McDonalds, one at Harrys on Gentry and Kietzke
Showing results 276 to 300 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.