Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 301 to 325 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-26, 11:23 PM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
That thing looks like a focus.

That thing looks like a focus.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-26, 11:21 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,709
Posted By Ezdno
Man I missed the meet again, signing kids up for...

Man I missed the meet again, signing kids up for baseball and softball takes so much time....I could have used a beer too!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-26, 11:15 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 6,058
Posted By Ezdno
Speaking of Donuts

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6290751424527044142&q=STi

This has probably been posted, but I watch this guy and think those guys behind the cones arent safe. I know he is a pro but still.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-26, 08:12 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
That would be me :D In dirty as hell red wagon.

That would be me :D In dirty as hell red wagon.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-26, 02:19 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Spotted a blue 04-05 Sti on Clear Acre this...

Spotted a blue 04-05 Sti on Clear Acre this morning license plate was STIROID
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 10:29 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,953
Posted By Ezdno
I want one of these!

I think when I grow up I want one of these in my back yard!!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/indoorski.asp
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 09:51 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 8,916
Posted By Ezdno
That is no FRIED out GOMBI!!! That might have...

That is no FRIED out GOMBI!!! That might have been me about 20 yrs ago.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 09:48 PM
Replies: 186
Views: 182,721
Posted By Ezdno
You can see my varmits past and present..... ...

You can see my varmits past and present.....

http://ezdno.tripod.com/the_varmits.htm
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 09:44 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 17,881
Posted By Ezdno
Its called Map Point

Its called Map Point
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 09:43 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 17,881
Posted By Ezdno
Actually everything you own has been tranferred...

Actually everything you own has been tranferred to our offshore accts in the the caymans...you should be receiving the paperwork in about an hour.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-25, 09:06 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 17,881
Posted By Ezdno
Lodi, Ca

Lodi, Ca
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 08:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,715
Posted By Ezdno
ok thats one damn big ass picture! now I get...

ok thats one damn big ass picture! now I get it, but seriously...you too could drive a astro van with a full body vinyl......
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 08:15 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 21,413
Posted By Ezdno
Spaghetti Noodles and 78cent Hunts Sketti sauce. ...

Spaghetti Noodles and 78cent Hunts Sketti sauce. Nail soup is good if you can find a good 16d vinyl!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 08:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,809
Posted By Ezdno
The last 10 minutes of the movie was great! War...

The last 10 minutes of the movie was great! War of the Worlds that is.....

I gotta tell ya though, I was falling out of my chair laughing at the 40 yr old virgin....

and if you want a strange...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-24, 08:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 11,294
Posted By Ezdno
Willcommen! That GT is hot, I could see myself...

Willcommen! That GT is hot, I could see myself driving one of them.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-24, 08:04 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 20,587
Posted By Ezdno
I wonder if this one is taken

I wonder if this one is taken
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-24, 07:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 11,527
Posted By Ezdno
Willcommen!

Willcommen!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 07:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,299
Posted By Ezdno
Its the dude wearing the red hoodie all the way...

Its the dude wearing the red hoodie all the way up by the lift.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 07:50 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 12,798
Posted By Ezdno
I WANNA MARRY MY CHICKEN! I love the old shows...

I WANNA MARRY MY CHICKEN! I love the old shows where anything goes, no censorship except cussing, the fights rocked.....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-24, 07:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,715
Posted By Ezdno
Some of those whole car vinyl wraps allow you to...

Some of those whole car vinyl wraps allow you to drive the car for 2 yrs for free, but you have to go to one company sponsored event per month. Like 2 hrs worth of work.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-23, 07:22 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 20,587
Posted By Ezdno
You know your a closet bugeye lover, you should...

You know your a closet bugeye lover, you should have something like

IHRTBGY
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-22, 06:44 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw a really clean 06 White STi on Golden...

I saw a really clean 06 White STi on Golden Valley Blvd today...and I saw a talon that looked just like spooln same color but no turbo.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-22, 08:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 11,384
Posted By Ezdno
Hangs head in shame.....Cory didnt strike out,...

Hangs head in shame.....Cory didnt strike out, just me. I thought I had some, but alas, all I could get were 225/50s or 215/50s sorry man.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-21, 07:39 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 8,728
Posted By Ezdno
That thing has one big BUGEYE right in the middle!

That thing has one big BUGEYE right in the middle!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-18, 10:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,636
Posted By Ezdno
Your rep precedes you......

Your rep precedes you......
Showing results 301 to 325 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.