Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 326 to 350 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-18, 08:30 AM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
Somebody call Cody a Virtual Cab! No wonder...

Somebody call Cody a Virtual Cab! No wonder nobody can beat Sperry, with a set up like that.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-17, 10:46 PM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
I think you guys have way too much time on your...

I think you guys have way too much time on your hands....but there is a reason the military uses video training....it works.

Tell me thats not your setup
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-01-17, 09:12 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,559
Posted By Ezdno
Yes the cel was that two cylinders were...

Yes the cel was that two cylinders were misfiring. That was the only history on the cel, and although I have not changed the plugs the cel comes and goes, at night time, its usually off, but in the...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-17, 08:11 PM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
Ok that chair that dude has it taking gaming just...

Ok that chair that dude has it taking gaming just a bit too far......
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-01-17, 08:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,559
Posted By Ezdno
rotten eggs!

Well as most of you know my lil subie has like 120k miles on it, and recently I have noticed, especially when I am on Empty in my gas tank, some malodorous content. I know that that is typically the...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-17, 12:05 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 37,708
Posted By Ezdno
Thats an unbelievable set of melons Deede...are...

Thats an unbelievable set of melons Deede...are those things real? That gives a whole new meaning to bugeye :eek:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-16, 09:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 10,741
Posted By Ezdno
I was pulled over in the honda with no front...

I was pulled over in the honda with no front plate, didnt get a ticket for that, but did get a ticket for no seat belt. There is another thread that address's this issue in a lot more detail I...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-16, 09:45 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,593
Posted By Ezdno
My very good friend was working in the ER when...

My very good friend was working in the ER when the girls were brought in, I am truly saddened by this, and its been the topic of many of our circle of friends. Our prayers are with them.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-14, 10:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 11,384
Posted By Ezdno
You homophobe!

You homophobe!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-14, 10:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,725
Posted By Ezdno
On a scale of 1 to 10 with one being not very...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with one being not very fucking extreme and 10 being way fucking extreme, I give that a 10.5 dood!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-14, 10:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,272
Posted By Ezdno
M I C......see ya real soon K E Y......why...

M I C......see ya real soon K E Y......why because we love boobs

M O U S E
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-14, 10:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,504
Posted By Ezdno
I concur.....Happy Entrance day.

I concur.....Happy Entrance day.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-14, 10:08 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 20,587
Posted By Ezdno
how about trboless

how about trboless
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-12, 08:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 11,384
Posted By Ezdno
Did you ever get a tire, or are you still waiting...

Did you ever get a tire, or are you still waiting for the perfect one?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-09, 05:44 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw another black wingless on Cannan St....

I saw another black wingless on Cannan St. infront of the School, Stock rims, small fog lights in the front, and the paint was less than perfect.

1/10/06 edited

I saw a Red Rs all stock with a...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-08, 10:39 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Well I dont think it was tyson, but I didnt...

Well I dont think it was tyson, but I didnt notice his plates, I just dont see many black wingless subies. So with that said, I was a nice black wingless going into the south meadows walmart...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-08, 10:27 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I think it was the guy from the meet on thursday...

I think it was the guy from the meet on thursday mikek or mikeR I cant remember which one I was introduced too. I could be wrong, but he looked like the mike from the meet. I am guessing not many...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-08, 07:59 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw a black wingless, that looked like mike...

I saw a black wingless, that looked like mike going into the south meadows walmart parking lot around 2pm today.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-08, 04:15 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 16,283
Posted By Ezdno
You know that car looks more like the Legacy. The...

You know that car looks more like the Legacy. The scoop I mean.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-08, 04:13 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 11,384
Posted By Ezdno
I can get you a potenza in that size, used but...

I can get you a potenza in that size, used but with pretty good tread. Great price..FREE!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-07, 05:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,047
Posted By Ezdno
Score!

So I am leaving the park today, after our baseball and softball board meetings. The wife reaches in the glove compartment to grab some cash she put in there to see how much we had to eat on. She...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-07, 05:45 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,744
Posted By Ezdno
I have recently started looking for resin models...

I have recently started looking for resin models and the process to make them, I have been looking for a 2004 Pro Stock Grand Am, and finaly found them on a racing site, but I have decided to dig a...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 11:35 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Oh well if its yours, you have a fan. There were...

Oh well if its yours, you have a fan. There were some sweet wagons on that site. I saw a very nice Sedona Red one....
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2006-01-06, 11:33 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 44,548
Posted By Ezdno
Definately the short answer here!

Definately the short answer here!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 11:25 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Thats what I said, I think there is too much...

Thats what I said, I think there is too much green on that hill behind it to be around here. It looks like the rims have more gloss on them too.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.