Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 351 to 375 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 11:20 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Sure looks like your car doesn't it?

Sure looks like your car doesn't it?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 11:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 26,615
Posted By Ezdno
Gets my vote.

Gets my vote.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 09:36 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
This car looks familiar...sighted on a webpage...

This car looks familiar...sighted on a webpage somewhere.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-06, 12:11 AM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,711
Posted By Ezdno
Well I finally made it to a meet, it was great...

Well I finally made it to a meet, it was great meeting all you guys, now when I harass you in here I have a face to match the text with. I had to go, and represent the wagons!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-05, 06:33 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,888
Posted By Ezdno
Amazing what you can come up with when you sorta...

Amazing what you can come up with when you sorta kinda know what your doing...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-05, 06:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 13,843
Posted By Ezdno
MUTHA@$#%@!$@^&#^#&&@ DEAN!!!!!!! nah just...

MUTHA@$#%@!$@^&#^#&&@ DEAN!!!!!!! nah just kidding, I did this earlier on about 25 units.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-05, 06:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,855
Posted By Ezdno
HOLEY SHIT YOU GOT A JET !!!!!!

HOLEY SHIT YOU GOT A JET !!!!!!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-05, 02:08 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,711
Posted By Ezdno
Damn always the bridesmaid....never the bride!

Damn always the bridesmaid....never the bride!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-05, 09:21 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,512
Posted By Ezdno
Sperry, Don't you think these tests are...

Sperry,

Don't you think these tests are really a reflection of society as a whole? It's not that I think gay=evil or straight=good, I have a natural tendency to prefer straight people because as...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-05, 09:07 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,512
Posted By Ezdno
Damn and I thought I was a slave driver....wait...

Damn and I thought I was a slave driver....wait that doesn't mean I have some hidden master/slave thing does it.

I used to work like that, 7am to between 9pm and 1am, that blows. I don't think in...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-05, 08:57 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
If you can bring me the camera, I can get them...

If you can bring me the camera, I can get them off for ya. Oh wait, do you have the usb cable that goes with the cam?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-04, 10:21 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,512
Posted By Ezdno
I dont need a test to tell me that. Unless they...

I dont need a test to tell me that. Unless they are two very HOT lesbians!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-04, 09:17 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
No, I didnt have time, she acted as like I was...

No, I didnt have time, she acted as like I was gonna steal her car! She did mention she had inlaws and mumbled something about weapons....
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-04, 07:02 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,711
Posted By Ezdno
Well if I get the off chance to make it tomorrow,...

Well if I get the off chance to make it tomorrow, will anyone have any window decals? I would like to get one for the wagon.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-04, 07:00 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
Is it a direct link from Cam to Computer via usb...

Is it a direct link from Cam to Computer via usb or do you have a flash card in the cam.

I have a card reader at work, and one of the printers has card readers as well.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-04, 06:36 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Who owns the Silver Wrx with after market rims...

Who owns the Silver Wrx with after market rims and the plate additud? Lives in the North Valleys it looks like. Seen that car on the freakway headed north about 5:30pm

Also, anyone know the girl...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-04, 06:33 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,512
Posted By Ezdno
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference...

Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for Old compared to Young

Your data suggest a moderate association of Male with Career and Female with Family compared to Female with Career and...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-03, 11:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 16,014
Posted By Ezdno
Didnt 5.0 originate from the viscosity of the oil...

Didnt 5.0 originate from the viscosity of the oil in McGarretts hair?

I actually thought it was Precinct 50, didnt it say that on the badge?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-03, 10:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 16,014
Posted By Ezdno
They were originally used specifically for...

They were originally used specifically for intercepters to give tickets, if they had perps to arrest, they would call in a second unit.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-03, 08:12 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
It doesn't matter that you couldn't pull it out,...

It doesn't matter that you couldn't pull it out, that picture would be a hot commodity to Taylor and the crew down at Nissan. Thats classic Nissan swagger.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-03, 08:09 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
Damn that was funny! They were one of the...

Damn that was funny! They were one of the coolest cars of their time. My buddy Dennis let me drive his, it was the TSI AWD and it was damn fast.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-03, 08:01 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 11,220
Posted By Ezdno
You can blame Cory MPREZIV for my timely...

You can blame Cory MPREZIV for my timely appearance on the ole board!

It has added 25 seccs appeal points to my resume!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-03, 07:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 16,014
Posted By Ezdno
Are you sure that car isnt the standard SVO that...

Are you sure that car isnt the standard SVO that NHP were issued when the car was commissioned? Two of my close friends both took new SVO Mustangs as their cruisers.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-01-03, 07:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,855
Posted By Ezdno
Well, since my xmas present to myself was my...

Well, since my xmas present to myself was my WRX...I scored big!

I got some Bling! $395 Xmas bonus, $50 GC to Palais de Jade, $50 GC to Olive Garden, a new wallet, Young Frankenstein on DVD,...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-01-01, 06:08 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Ok who owns the blue one with New Era on the...

Ok who owns the blue one with New Era on the sides? I see him all the time in the valley. Twice today.
Showing results 351 to 375 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.