Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 376 to 400 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-31, 03:20 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 10,852
Posted By Ezdno
Sun Valley Blvd resembled more of a river than a...

Sun Valley Blvd resembled more of a river than a road, the Sheriffs had SvB blocked at Dandini, no one allowed in. The Skate and BMX park on 7th ave. is completely under water and you can see just...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-30, 08:50 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 6,641
Posted By Ezdno
Sound off!

Just a check of attendance. One of our lot techs was headed back into Reno from Carson City about 4:30 - 5pm and saw a STi getting tangled up with 5 other cars he said. He couldnt tell what color...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-30, 08:46 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I was witness to MPREZIV taking his RS for a swim...

I was witness to MPREZIV taking his RS for a swim in the Olive Garden Parking lot...they are bringing in their own lake! That damn jeep swooped me on your parking spot man!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 06:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,526
Posted By Ezdno
Yea thats the one, mine came via email as well I...

Yea thats the one, mine came via email as well I am not sure if its open to everyone or just SOA members. I just figured most of us were SOA members sorry.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 02:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,526
Posted By Ezdno
VIP Subaru

Did everyone get their Subaru VIP Kirkwood Lift tickets?

I just printed my voucher, so it looks as if I might head to Kirkwood on the 7th or 8th and get my ski on. (notice I said SKI and not...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 02:13 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 17,426
Posted By Ezdno
True, depending on what you want or what you can...

True, depending on what you want or what you can afford, one may not be better than the other. As I said before, I prefer my IBMs to anything I have used or owned, or given away. I actually have...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 02:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 17,426
Posted By Ezdno
I will give my critique on the R51 I just bought...

I will give my critique on the R51 I just bought for work in a week, and my t40 is actually a year old. It wouldnt be the first time my favorite computer company sold out and ruined their name....The...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 01:58 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 17,426
Posted By Ezdno
Well that is semi correct. Lenova is the current...

Well that is semi correct. Lenova is the current owner of the IBM notebook part of IBM
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-28, 01:48 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 17,426
Posted By Ezdno
Remember you get what you pay for...Dell sux ass,...

Remember you get what you pay for...Dell sux ass, so does Gateway, they have great customer service on their units for a reason...I have delivered more Dell and Gateway warranty items in 6 months to...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-27, 11:30 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
More than you ever needed to know about saki and...

More than you ever needed to know about saki and more! I thought he just used it as a metaphor for a bit more ricey with different lights.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-27, 11:11 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw a real nice 06 Black STi running down 6th...

I saw a real nice 06 Black STi running down 6th Ave. In Sun Valley today, plates said alfonzo or something like that.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 11:08 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 50,118
Posted By Ezdno
It's not that the gift card is a "loser gift"...

It's not that the gift card is a "loser gift" persay, but in the context of the game it would be rather bland in comparison to "Oral Sex the Game" or say a "36 pack of Trojans". I was thinking of...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 10:54 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 50,118
Posted By Ezdno
You haven't heard me complain YET!

You haven't heard me complain YET!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 10:53 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 50,118
Posted By Ezdno
No No....a white elephant gift...although seems...

No No....a white elephant gift...although seems to referrence a large white elephant. Instead of doing a gift exchange, each person at the old job picks up a Gift with a $15 dollar limit. No holds...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 07:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 12,004
Posted By Ezdno
Ok I about choked on my dinner after that...

Ok I about choked on my dinner after that remark!!! :P Thanks!

Atwater further away than Stockton, where do they race in Stocktown?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-27, 07:16 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
Sperry, As much as I never liked SVX's when...

Sperry,

As much as I never liked SVX's when they came out, I think yours looks pretty damn good.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 07:07 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 50,118
Posted By Ezdno
Well FUCK that doesnt change the fact that I am...

Well FUCK that doesnt change the fact that I am sick and tired of my damn relatives!

You know what I hate??!! its people that dont use the apostrophe when using contractions, or people that dont...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-27, 08:47 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 50,118
Posted By Ezdno
You know, after 4 LONG ass days with my...

You know, after 4 LONG ass days with my Relatives, I can feel his pain......I am a man on a short fuse right now....I can't wait for a them to go HOME!!!!!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-26, 08:54 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 153,900
Posted By Ezdno
what car, all I get is the lil red X in the...

what car, all I get is the lil red X in the corner.....


"note to self..... LET IT LOAD BEFORE SPEAKING"

yea looks nice, I need rims for mine!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-25, 10:19 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,573
Posted By Ezdno
After eating all friggen day I am too lazy to...

After eating all friggen day I am too lazy to research it either, but I thought it was only like 7.95 per month...and I am way to cheap to pay for it. I will skip my meesley 4 songs an hour change...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-25, 09:56 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,573
Posted By Ezdno
Thats the pay launchcast, with the normal you can...

Thats the pay launchcast, with the normal you can only skip 4 per hour, and commercials every 4 or 5 songs
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-23, 10:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 94,640
Posted By Ezdno
Sorry to hear your stuck in Winnemucca.....things...

Sorry to hear your stuck in Winnemucca.....things could be worse, you could be stuck or lost in the toy isle at Walmart!! We are awaiting the arrival of the rest of the famdamily, sometime tomorrow....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-23, 10:08 PM
Replies: 569
Views: 3,067,323
Posted By Ezdno
qksubi? You live in Somerset? I think I saw a...

qksubi? You live in Somerset? I think I saw a lil black RS at a house just like the one across the street from your car. Custom Plates, but I forget what they said.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-23, 10:02 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Well it did have after market rims on it, didn't...

Well it did have after market rims on it, didn't catch his name, but he was kinda skinny sporting a nice looking lady on one arm.


I also saw a nice RS with a wing, Dark Blue Headed West on...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-23, 03:08 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I just saw a 02 Bugeye with WRX02 Nevada plates...

I just saw a 02 Bugeye with WRX02 Nevada plates in Independence Square!

Wingless and Sedona Red....just like Deans
Showing results 376 to 400 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.