Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 401 to 425 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-22, 06:47 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,573
Posted By Ezdno
Depends on where I am working, at the Gem...

Depends on where I am working, at the Gem Gallery, its xmas in the front, and the Bandit in the shop. Or occasionally we toss in some Dredd Zeppelin or the Real deal...

At the office I consult at...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-22, 06:44 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 37,708
Posted By Ezdno
Looks more like the lines on the infiniti version...

Looks more like the lines on the infiniti version of the 350z
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-21, 10:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,347
Posted By Ezdno
I dont think I could build a 100lb car that I...

I dont think I could build a 100lb car that I could fit my fat ass in.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 10:20 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I guess they dont look all that different when...

I guess they dont look all that different when you see them with good lighting, I would like to find a set of 17's that look just like my stock 16's It was very dark where he parked by the Sushi...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2005-12-20, 10:15 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,343
Posted By Ezdno
0 to rubble in .06 seconds All you can say is...

0 to rubble in .06 seconds All you can say is ouch! It always amazes me how devastating the damage is and the driver just pulls the pin on the wheel and steps out!

+10 for safety features
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 10:07 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Ok I really hadnt paid that much attention, I...

Ok I really hadnt paid that much attention, I just knew they were a bit different than mine.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-20, 10:00 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 11,180
Posted By Ezdno
Haha....what was in that cake...sounds like it...

Haha....what was in that cake...sounds like it was more than just frosting at the ole party!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 07:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
Actually I said "Good" Branded Dealerships...

Actually I said "Good" Branded Dealerships require some sort of certification, what I didnt say is that new sales people that dont certify usually do not last more than a couple of months. Subaru...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 06:57 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
I said "GOOD" Some people are just stupid. I...

I said "GOOD" Some people are just stupid. I have seen salespeople that are new in the game do the same shit. But the people that want to make a living at being car salesmen follow the policies of...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 06:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
I have had more experience in the last 2 yrs with...

I have had more experience in the last 2 yrs with just about every salesperson at damn near every dealership in Reno. I visited about 20 dealerships a day all over Reno and Lithia in Sparks 2 times ...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-20, 12:32 AM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Ok which of you was eating at Sushi Teri by Toys...

Ok which of you was eating at Sushi Teri by Toys R us tonight? Silver WRx with rims, license plate Hentzen?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-19, 10:16 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 73,569
Posted By Ezdno
I guess that is one good thing about texas. Whats...

I guess that is one good thing about texas. Whats the score?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-18, 10:14 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 73,569
Posted By Ezdno
That looks like the luge!

That looks like the luge!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-18, 04:11 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 37,708
Posted By Ezdno
Ok that was very funny, but I was referring to...

Ok that was very funny, but I was referring to the snow and wet roads, but you do win the prize for guessing the location.....that was in front of The Gem Gallery this afternoon about 3pm. That guy...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-18, 04:05 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Ok I saw a nice lil blue wingless headed out of...

Ok I saw a nice lil blue wingless headed out of Sun Valley about 3:30pm, anyone we know?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-18, 04:02 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 37,708
Posted By Ezdno
Two Subaru Bugeye Wagons in their Quasi Natural...

Two Subaru Bugeye Wagons in their Quasi Natural Habitat
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-18, 10:27 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 73,569
Posted By Ezdno
Snow Donkey's 2

Ok I hate to do this but Dean was right about my Falken 3 season tires. I think the 3 seasons they were talking about is Late Spring, Summer, and Early Fall, because they suck in snow.

I need to...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-17, 08:35 PM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw a black wrx bugeye with the plates ricerboy...

I saw a black wrx bugeye with the plates ricerboy on moana and kietzke
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-16, 08:06 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,194
Posted By Ezdno
That had to be the short version :lol:

That had to be the short version :lol:
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-15, 10:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,364
Posted By Ezdno
and he lowered the reserve!

and he lowered the reserve!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-15, 10:23 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,883
Posted By Ezdno
Don't run in the house, you could put out an eye...

Don't run in the house, you could put out an eye with one of those, or at the very least get cramps!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-15, 09:39 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,155
Posted By Ezdno
The ratio of the status quo diminishes whilst I...

The ratio of the status quo diminishes whilst I drive my subaru!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-15, 09:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,097
Posted By Ezdno
We use vonage at my consulting office, its a pain...

We use vonage at my consulting office, its a pain in the ass when it shares the same line as the data, no work gets done until the boss is done saving his money. Good thing about it is he can take...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-15, 09:24 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 24,882
Posted By Ezdno
I spent a long 8 months behind the wheel of a...

I spent a long 8 months behind the wheel of a turbo charged Mercedes Sprinter for DHL (airborne at the time)

Does that count? Come to think of it, I havent paid for shipping since. They laugh at...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-15, 09:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 11,180
Posted By Ezdno
Hot wheels.....did you say HOTWHEELS!? wanna...

Hot wheels.....did you say HOTWHEELS!? wanna trade?
Showing results 401 to 425 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.