Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 426 to 450 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: Website News & Issues 2005-12-13, 06:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 5,878
Posted By Ezdno
Well this is true, but since I dont have any of...

Well this is true, but since I dont have any of you on any of those. Just a thought.
Forum: Website News & Issues 2005-12-12, 08:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 5,878
Posted By Ezdno
Real time Chat

Ever consider having a real time chat room for this forum?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-12, 08:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 9,630
Posted By Ezdno
There is a new little place in SV called the Java...

There is a new little place in SV called the Java Spot or something, its a drive thru, they have decent coffees if your on the go. But I heard the place on Kietzke Lane right by Mcdonalds and across...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-12, 03:09 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 9,263
Posted By Ezdno
Put Bigger tires on the back....instant heated...

Put Bigger tires on the back....instant heated seats! I think I read that here. :lol:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-12, 12:00 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,874
Posted By Ezdno
New OEM hood from Subaru - $400 well hell if...

New OEM hood from Subaru - $400 well hell if thats what an OEM one costs you definately can get a CF one and save the paint money too. unless you want to paint over it.

The insurance companies...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-12, 08:13 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 40,608
Posted By Ezdno
That is the beauty of driving the wagon, not many...

That is the beauty of driving the wagon, not many people challenge you on the street, but I do admit, I did smoke the kid in the mR2 because he thought he was a badass.

I haven't tried the autox...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-12, 07:56 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,155
Posted By Ezdno
I like grapes!

I like grapes!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-12, 07:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,905
Posted By Ezdno
Hey now lets take it EZ on the Sun Valley Soobie...

Hey now lets take it EZ on the Sun Valley Soobie owners! :|
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-09, 08:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 7,359
Posted By Ezdno
Just on the news this morning, there was a lookie...

Just on the news this morning, there was a lookie looo accident in front of this house, and the emergency vehicles could not get to the accident, he was ordered to turn the lights off. Apparently...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-09, 08:32 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,874
Posted By Ezdno
man that sux! I can see cosmetic improvements in...

man that sux! I can see cosmetic improvements in your future.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-09, 08:23 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 32,230
Posted By Ezdno
When are you planning on doing this? I could...

When are you planning on doing this? I could weasel some time over the weekend early after noon I think.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-09, 08:32 AM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,709
Posted By Ezdno
I am not sure he means CRASHED crashed, I think...

I am not sure he means CRASHED crashed, I think he means he was throwing some Zzzz's. But I could be wrong.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-08, 10:52 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,709
Posted By Ezdno
oh you will...you will

oh you will...you will
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-08, 10:18 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,709
Posted By Ezdno
I almost went too, but I had the wife with me,...

I almost went too, but I had the wife with me, and you know how that goes!
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-12-08, 01:59 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,509
Posted By Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-12-05, 10:52 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 10,766
Posted By Ezdno
Here here!......Introducing the 2006 Subaru Brat...

Here here!......Introducing the 2006 Subaru Brat Wrx, needs a couple of seats in the back.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-05, 10:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,846
Posted By Ezdno
I wish I could, I am scheduled to meet with...

I wish I could, I am scheduled to meet with clients on some web sites I am building that night, let me know your critique of it!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-05, 10:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,666
Posted By Ezdno
That was pretty impressive. For a saab. You know...

That was pretty impressive. For a saab. You know whats sad, is I remember the ballet thing when it was NEW :eek: ....<hangs head>
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-12-05, 10:20 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,846
Posted By Ezdno
I will probably go see that one too.

I will probably go see that one too.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-30, 08:48 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,709
Posted By Ezdno
I will be unable to attend either, I am working...

I will be unable to attend either, I am working the Ladies Night at the Gem Gallery.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-30, 08:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 8,546
Posted By Ezdno
Ok I don't care who posted it or how many times...

Ok I don't care who posted it or how many times that rocked! Sounded like Trans Siberian Orchestra in the back ground, that made it worth while all by it self.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-30, 08:39 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 26,383
Posted By Ezdno
You sir, didnt travel far enough!

You sir, didnt travel far enough!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-29, 09:03 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 26,383
Posted By Ezdno
Damn that was the funniest thing I have read in...

Damn that was the funniest thing I have read in about a month! I need to come by and give you a +1 for that.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-28, 11:45 PM
Replies: 166
Views: 159,241
Posted By Ezdno
What kind of cookie would you prefer?

What kind of cookie would you prefer?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-24, 02:15 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,867
Posted By Ezdno
Happy Thanksgiving! and heres to giving thanks! ...

Happy Thanksgiving! and heres to giving thanks!

Be Safe, and eat well.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.