Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 451 to 475 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-23, 06:55 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Over the weekened I will change the plugs, see...

Over the weekened I will change the plugs, see whats going on. I am not much of a let someone else do it if I have to pay for it. I have been turning wrenches on other kinds of cars for years, so I...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-22, 10:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,081
Posted By Ezdno
How did you do?

How did you do?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-22, 08:38 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Well, so much for Deans magic hands the light has...

Well, so much for Deans magic hands the light has reappeared.....but thats ok, I will have it plugged in again and see if something else pops up.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-22, 06:00 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 24,613
Posted By Ezdno
I have several connections at used car dealers, I...

I have several connections at used car dealers, I will look around for some used ones for you..are you sure they are 205/55/16? They throw away more good tires than you could imagine.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-22, 05:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,081
Posted By Ezdno
Try this

http://www.subaru.com/?cid=bn_impreza_game
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-21, 06:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Actually I was joking, Dean and Cody pointed me...

Actually I was joking, Dean and Cody pointed me in the right direction yesterday. But your the bomb, I wondered if we had an online manual around here, I have been looking for one. Thanks!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-21, 05:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 95,747
Posted By Ezdno
:lol: I resemble that remark!

:lol: I resemble that remark!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-21, 03:34 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 95,747
Posted By Ezdno
Cory, happy Birthday....damn your old!

Cory, happy Birthday....damn your old!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-21, 03:29 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Ok and anyone have the combination lock and...

Ok and anyone have the combination lock and secret decoder sequence to unveil the spark plugs? Any one have any other ideas about misfire? Other than the usual wires, plugs, cap, and rotor?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-21, 03:24 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,883
Posted By Ezdno
I thought thats what Commish Gordon used to...

I thought thats what Commish Gordon used to signal Batman!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-21, 03:19 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Ok the engine codes were as follows PO301 which...

Ok the engine codes were as follows PO301 which is Cylinder 1 misfire, and PO304 which is...you guessed it Cylinder 4 has a misfire. Anyone have a preferencial spark plug?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 09:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
Cody, Thanks for giving me the worst case...

Cody,

Thanks for giving me the worst case scenario! Great to meet you two also...and I was NOT whining!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 08:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
Was that the short Answer? :D

Was that the short Answer? :D
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 08:12 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Yea, I am hoping thats all it is, the light has...

Yea, I am hoping thats all it is, the light has not been annoying me all night. It looked like one of those wire plugs was loose. If it comes back on tomorrow, after I get the paint off of that spot...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 07:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Well, I will definately go to AutoZone tomorrow...

Well, I will definately go to AutoZone tomorrow but alas, Dean must be a master mechanic when it comes to wrigglin wires, Since Dean and Cody checked some connections wriggled a few wires, the light...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 05:08 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
That is a great answer, and after I figure out...

That is a great answer, and after I figure out what it is, I might be able to do that, the service chick at Lithia told me that sometimes they have trouble getting the light to turn off. But I could...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-20, 11:55 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 12,573
Posted By Ezdno
Check Engine Light?

I know I saw a thread in here about this, how do you turn it off, but I can't seem to find it, anyone have a link?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-20, 11:49 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,448
Posted By Ezdno
Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-20, 11:44 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,827
Posted By Ezdno
The new Seether Brother Cane- Saigon Kick-1st...

The new Seether
Brother Cane-
Saigon Kick-1st Cd
My Darling Murder-1st Cd
Stevie Ray Vaughn Greatist Hits
Iron Maiden-Brave New World

And I am a radio channel surfer, if I don't like whats...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-18, 07:32 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 136,487
Posted By Ezdno
I have T-Mobile, drops service alot, but overall...

I have T-Mobile, drops service alot, but overall I am satisfied with their product.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-18, 07:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 49,908
Posted By Ezdno
Now this is soooo true!

Now this is soooo true!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-18, 07:24 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
I am good with that too, 1230ish would be good...

I am good with that too, 1230ish would be good with me, I can take the lil woman out for breakfast then meet you two for some bleeding.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-18, 07:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
Cool thanks, I am curious if perhaps a bulb just...

Cool thanks, I am curious if perhaps a bulb just burned thru the gauge and they tried to cover it up, unless some one can tell me what light would be above the temp gauge? Is it the check engine...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-18, 07:15 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
You know whats interesting about Lithia? I spent...

You know whats interesting about Lithia? I spent the good part of a year visiting with the Staff at Lithia and dealing with Lithia Corporate, their sales staff, service dept., and the corp billing...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-18, 03:06 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
I agree that those savings might make me drive to...

I agree that those savings might make me drive to Carson or Fallon, but the mainstream buyer most likely doesn't. He drives down Kietzke sees each dealer till he finds the one that he likes the best...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.