Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 476 to 500 of 541
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-18, 12:29 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
I know I am not obligated to help ya, but I said...

I know I am not obligated to help ya, but I said I would, and it would be a good chance to meet someone other than Cory from here. I got nothing going on Sunday, so I am still open. I had the...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-17, 07:21 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,712
Posted By Ezdno
Unfortunately I won't be making it this week...

Unfortunately I won't be making it this week either, just picked the ride up and need to head home, I won't have anytime to get there. Maybe the week after Turkey Day!
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-17, 07:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
Well in case you didn't see it in the other...

Well in case you didn't see it in the other thread, I had to have my master cylinder replaced today, and with that the new fluid and brake bleed was done, still need to drop the car at Lithia...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-17, 07:13 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
Well, I couldn't wait until Sunday to have my...

Well, I couldn't wait until Sunday to have my brakes checked, I was flying to work this morning about 8am and had a near miss with a Durango. They went from squishy straight to the floor. That was...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-17, 07:02 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
I am involved with a company that processs all of...

I am involved with a company that processs all of MHohls inventory and does their web pages, we visit there about 3 times a week, at all 4 dealerships. We have heard rumour of an Automall, but people...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-16, 08:46 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
I will take the blue, it is one of my favorite...

I will take the blue, it is one of my favorite colors. I probably won't be taking it out on the track anytime soon soooo. I don't have a garage, I have a dirt lot that probably wouldnt be ok for a...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-16, 07:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 24,264
Posted By Ezdno
True it is snow country, but that is pretty...

True it is snow country, but that is pretty amazing even though, Lithia as a corporate entity sux, I have not yet had the experience of their service dept...that comes Friday.

I used to process...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-16, 07:51 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 16,585
Posted By Ezdno
Sunday would work for me too, I got nothing going...

Sunday would work for me too, I got nothing going Sunday, I have baseball meetings on Saturday, I didnt realize there was a special brake fluid for Subarus. Where can I get some?
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-16, 07:48 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
Yea I would be happy to get together for a bleed...

Yea I would be happy to get together for a bleed session...that sounds so transylvanian.. where and when, what should I bring.

Did they bleed them when they replaced the chip?
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-16, 07:44 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
The good news is that I called subaru today, and...

The good news is that I called subaru today, and they scheduled me for the replacement, she said the courtesy replacement...not a recall, she made that clear, was for all sedans and wagons within a...
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-15, 10:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
Well either I will do it this weekend or have...

Well either I will do it this weekend or have someone do it for me. I will still call subaru and ask about the abc ecu replacement.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-15, 06:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
I actually thought of that too, I guess I will...

I actually thought of that too, I guess I will start there and see what else I come up with. I need to print a carfax on this car, see what items come up as well.
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-15, 05:06 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,733
Posted By Ezdno
Squishy Brakes?

Well, my Wagon seems to either a lot of play or something is up. I had the shoes checked a 90% up front, 70% in the rear. The fluid is full. But it seems that I have to push a very long way to get...
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-15, 09:16 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,208
Posted By Ezdno
I used to live at 1590 Sky Valley, in the...

I used to live at 1590 Sky Valley, in the Southridge Apts until August of this year, now I live all the way at the back of Sun Valley. We run the Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth Softball League in SV, and...
Forum: User Classifieds 2005-11-14, 10:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,451
Posted By Ezdno
LOL now that was funny...fahgetaboutit... I...

LOL now that was funny...fahgetaboutit...

I agree, I would like a sticker too, I am Italian after all.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-14, 10:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,449
Posted By Ezdno
Damn that was awesome, after my wife watches that...

Damn that was awesome, after my wife watches that she will never complain about my 3500 hotwheels again!
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-14, 10:15 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,208
Posted By Ezdno
Hey I had 5 ft in 4 days in an apartment complex,...

Hey I had 5 ft in 4 days in an apartment complex, NW next to Kmart, you should have seen my lil lowered Honda trying to sled around in that crap. THANK GOD for my Subaru! Has any one driven out to...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-14, 10:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,670
Posted By Ezdno
Nice looking car, welcome from ANOTHER newbie

Nice looking car, welcome from ANOTHER newbie
Forum: Technical Chat 2005-11-13, 12:01 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,208
Posted By Ezdno
Well if it ever snows, I will give everyone a...

Well if it ever snows, I will give everyone a critique on the Falkon ZE502 89V supposedly the Falken All Season Tire.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-11, 09:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 22,193
Posted By Ezdno
From one newb to another....nice ride man!

From one newb to another....nice ride man!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-11, 06:30 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,712
Posted By Ezdno
Well I considered heading to Bullys last night,...

Well I considered heading to Bullys last night, but I was unsure if it was at Robb Drive or Meadowood. So I didn't go. Besides, newbies aren't allowed at the meetings are they?

I would like a...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-11, 06:27 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,270
Posted By Ezdno
Ok the definative answer here, Quarterly the DMV...

Ok the definative answer here, Quarterly the DMV publishes a newsletter, which is sent to each of the dealers, Apparently the one from October has a "clarification" of the current statute regarding...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-10, 07:54 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,622
Posted By Ezdno
Well I just checked out the...

Well I just checked out the www.subaruwrxparts.com page.....I think I might need to sell a kidney before I can do any mods.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-10, 07:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 22,474
Posted By Ezdno
Hey I resemble that remark. <----note period

Hey I resemble that remark. <----note period
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-10, 07:50 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 22,474
Posted By Ezdno
What did he say, the old folks need a translator!

What did he say, the old folks need a translator!
Showing results 476 to 500 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.