Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 501 to 525 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-10, 07:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,604
Posted By Ezdno
Well if you happen to run across another one, let...

Well if you happen to run across another one, let me know, I am not opposed to mod'n a collectible to match the lil red wrxer

thanks
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-10, 07:43 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,270
Posted By Ezdno
I have a call in to some people at the DMV, but...

I have a call in to some people at the DMV, but the person that originally gave me that info said that the dealerships receive some sort of newsletter from DMV and it was in that publication, he is...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-10, 07:41 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 14,904
Posted By Ezdno
Well this Dean, the EZ one, is 41.

Well this Dean, the EZ one, is 41.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-09, 09:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,604
Posted By Ezdno
WRX Wagon Collectibles

I see a boatload of WRX sedan, STI collectibles, but where are all the Wagon ones?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 08:25 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 31,312
Posted By Ezdno
no the tires actually say ZE 502, I found them on...

no the tires actually say ZE 502, I found them on the Falken Website, They were listed as all season, and the ZE 512 were all season performance
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:56 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 14,904
Posted By Ezdno
Hey how old is the other Dean, cause this Dean is...

Hey how old is the other Dean, cause this Dean is pretty old too.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:49 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 3,644
Posted By Ezdno
Uncle Ez was a bad boy.........

Ok I have only had the car for about 5 days, and let me tell you its pretty fast. I have not really opened it up yet, but today a kid in a black MR2 pulled up next to me while I was headed to get...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:43 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,622
Posted By Ezdno
Well I am a cheap bastard, but I can see it...

Well I am a cheap bastard, but I can see it coming too. Once I get a chance to see the car in all the areas I will have a better understanding of where I want to go with the mods. The Sway bar...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:40 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 11,096
Posted By Ezdno
Well I know I am new and all, but I would love to...

Well I know I am new and all, but I would love to have a seccs sticker, I actually saw a silver wrx sedan on the road today near Plumb on 395 North, and guess what they had in the window?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:38 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 82,837
Posted By Ezdno
no problemo stick with what ya know

no problemo stick with what ya know
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:35 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 14,904
Posted By Ezdno
He mortgaged his house to get that didnt he?

He mortgaged his house to get that didnt he?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 18,546
Posted By Ezdno
Congrats.

Congrats.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:33 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 31,312
Posted By Ezdno
This Thread LIVES.......

This Thread LIVES.......
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-09, 07:31 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 31,312
Posted By Ezdno
I have zeix 502 89v, on the lil red subie.

I have zeix 502 89v, on the lil red subie.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2005-11-08, 07:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,897
Posted By Ezdno
I like how the Salmon color really brings out the...

I like how the Salmon color really brings out the highlights in the cool scratched in graphics. I want to see a picture of her.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 07:15 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,622
Posted By Ezdno
well once I learn more bout the reflash that is...

well once I learn more bout the reflash that is probably a for sure one, I would like to upgrade the braking system. Sway bar is probably in the future as well.

I probably won't be doing much...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 07:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 18,604
Posted By Ezdno
Well I will catch up with you and see if I can...

Well I will catch up with you and see if I can take a peak at the underside of this car, I would be interested in seeing it a bit closer. thanks
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 07:00 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 31,312
Posted By Ezdno
Ok so what would you consider a winter tire, I...

Ok so what would you consider a winter tire, I have these Falken 205/55/16s on there only 2500 miles on them so far.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 06:58 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,622
Posted By Ezdno
Damn, you guys are tough around here....gimme...

Damn, you guys are tough around here....gimme some ideas then, but I am not gonna put a blow hole on it so the neighbors can hear it. I kinda like the idea of a nice quite ass kicking car.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 06:54 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 82,837
Posted By Ezdno
Hey if you let me know the poundage on the...

Hey if you let me know the poundage on the sweatshirt(hoodie) my sister owns her own business, mostly silkscreening, but she does do embroidery as well. We also had our Cal Ripken League Sweatshirts...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 06:47 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 18,604
Posted By Ezdno
Hey I need to look under this new ride of mine,...

Hey I need to look under this new ride of mine, do you work any saturdays, or should I just ask Derek to let me look at it.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 06:43 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,622
Posted By Ezdno
Does putting a KnN air filter qualify as a mod?

Does putting a KnN air filter qualify as a mod?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-08, 06:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,938
Posted By Ezdno
The center lines I saw at Summit were a bronze...

The center lines I saw at Summit were a bronze sorta color, I still seem to be partial to silver. But I probably wont be spending to much moolah on this car until after the horror-days. But keep the...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-07, 10:58 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 31,312
Posted By Ezdno
Hey that looks like my old neighborhood, was that...

Hey that looks like my old neighborhood, was that the keystone turn off of mccarren, and if I am not mistaken that was coleman near rancho san rafael park.

Man take it ez on the curbs......
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2005-11-07, 10:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 10,720
Posted By Ezdno
I got two for $75 each back, but apparently I...

I got two for $75 each back, but apparently I will be paying taxes on the additional money I got back since I only paid $49 to register the dodge and $47 to register the Honda, I dont want to think...
Showing results 501 to 525 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.