Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 201 to 225 of 541
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ezdno
Forum: User Classifieds 2006-04-17, 10:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 31,889
Posted By Ezdno
05 STi 18k Miles $28k

One of my car dealer buddies called me today while I was visiting with Slicknick here in seattle, to tell me one of the used lots was taking in a 05 low mileager on trade. Not to many details at this...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-17, 10:23 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,063
Posted By Ezdno
Well the first tank only took 10 gallons to fill,...

Well the first tank only took 10 gallons to fill, then the second tank took 11 gallons to fill. When I got to Portland I filled up and it was 13 gallons.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-16, 09:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,063
Posted By Ezdno
Nick, I am here till Saturday, then headed...

Nick,

I am here till Saturday, then headed home, not sure whats going on tomorrow, but I will let you know about lunch, Tues we are headed into Sea for the Science Center and my wife thinks she...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-16, 08:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,063
Posted By Ezdno
Hello From Seattle-Everett

Just took the first road trip with the 02 Wagon. Made it to Medford Oregon in just under 4 hrs. Got about 300miles on that tank, probably about 29 per gal. That drive from Susanville to I-5 on 44...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-04-07, 09:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,371
Posted By Ezdno
That would be what is commonly known as.....the...

That would be what is commonly known as.....the power scissor jack.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-06, 10:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 25,780
Posted By Ezdno
Malibu's most wanted Rocked! And Vince Vaughns...

Malibu's most wanted Rocked! And Vince Vaughns Character in So Cool was one of the best of the year! And I agree pull your damn pants up, and wear a Jacket that actually fits!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-06, 10:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 38,449
Posted By Ezdno
The A's have a knack for having solid runs, they...

The A's have a knack for having solid runs, they seem to do well with all the aged power hitters too, dating back to Dave Kingman, Dave Parker, Stargell, Baylor, and now Frank Thomas. He is already...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-04-03, 10:09 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,632
Posted By Ezdno
Hell I was doing that yesterday in downtown...

Hell I was doing that yesterday in downtown Reno....my movies were gonna be late at Blockbuster! Three things I noticed about that video...one, that guy knows the streets like the back of his hand,...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-04-01, 12:26 AM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
Those New Era dudes hang out alot in SV, the...

Those New Era dudes hang out alot in SV, the silver STi, and the Neon are always out here, I think they live on Leon Dr. There are two Silvers, and a Blue STi that I have seen lately.

I think I...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-31, 09:18 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 19,040
Posted By Ezdno
Yea what he said! That was a full blown race...

Yea what he said! That was a full blown race grocery getter! I used to break 80 mph on the frontage roads along hwy 99 near Lodi, and Stockton regularly.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-30, 10:49 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 19,040
Posted By Ezdno
I had a Ford Fairmont WAGON! Touche'

I had a Ford Fairmont WAGON! Touche'
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-30, 10:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,162
Posted By Ezdno
Frohe Geburtstag!!!!!

Frohe Geburtstag!!!!!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-03-30, 10:43 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,737,708
Posted By Ezdno
Thats why I haven't been showing up..mine is only...

Thats why I haven't been showing up..mine is only a WRx
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-30, 01:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,410
Posted By Ezdno
I didnt watch the movie, I thought it was a jet...

I didnt watch the movie, I thought it was a jet powered sex toy! Dammit! :rolleyes:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-30, 12:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,410
Posted By Ezdno
I want one of these

And to think I used to have one of these that was attached to a string and only went in a circle.....

http://astro.sfasu.edu/movies/way_cool_toy.wmv


This is pretty cool too, mind of its...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-03-29, 11:21 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,084
Posted By Ezdno
Just in case park in the neighbors spot!

Just in case park in the neighbors spot!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-29, 11:02 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 19,040
Posted By Ezdno
That only seems fair. When I lost the old...

That only seems fair.

When I lost the old throwout bearing in the 73 Chev, me and powershifting got up close and personal, didnt help that the pilot bearing went at the same time. It was almost...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-26, 08:26 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 32,277
Posted By Ezdno
no huked on fonix in this forum?

no huked on fonix in this forum?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-23, 12:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,968
Posted By Ezdno
Thats a sweet deal either way, looks like I will...

Thats a sweet deal either way, looks like I will be ramping up to build another Acura site soon! And you guys soooo need to move into a new building with a HUGE ass lot.
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-03-23, 12:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,854
Posted By Ezdno
Also Sid is a HUGE Raiders Fan....so if you show...

Also Sid is a HUGE Raiders Fan....so if you show up with some rare Raiders Items as tokens of appreciation he might be even nicer.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-03-23, 11:57 AM
Replies: 2,978
Views: 13,416,511
Posted By Ezdno
I saw a wingless white 04-05 STi at Gepford Park...

I saw a wingless white 04-05 STi at Gepford Park in Sun Valley, was doing some surveying it looked like. Anyone from here?

Oooh oooh, I also saw that RS2.5 2 door Black with the plates "KABINA"...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2006-03-23, 11:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,968
Posted By Ezdno
Cory I heard through the dealer channels that...

Cory I heard through the dealer channels that Allison Motors was the front runner, due to their other 3 Acura Dealerships. But you never know around here. You would think Taylor would want the...
Forum: Technical Chat 2006-03-23, 11:46 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,992
Posted By Ezdno
I would like to know what this consists of....

I would like to know what this consists of....
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-03-23, 11:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,462
Posted By Ezdno
Although I admit, Jiffy Lube isnt the best in the...

Although I admit, Jiffy Lube isnt the best in the world, and who could pass up Dean's offer or Cory's offer. But since I was the manager of a q-Lube the predecessor of Jiffy lube for over 6 yrs. If...
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2006-03-18, 08:33 AM
Replies: 1,131
Views: 2,054,513
Posted By Ezdno
Drinking and driving.....for shame! Was it...

Drinking and driving.....for shame! Was it green beer?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 541

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.