Thread: Subaru Tuning
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-31, 11:14 AM   #8
20psiMR
EJ18

Car: 06 Evolution MR
Class: #20 SM

Do WORK son!

I can vouch for Cory too. Ive been tuning Evos in Vegas for three years now, and have tuned around 40 cars. So many that I hate tuning my own car most of the time lol. Cory and I both believe in wideband tuning, and that flashing without knowing AFR's is dangerous. I dont touch anyones car unless my wideband is hooked up, and Cory is the same way. I even let him tweak my map, and nobody has ever messed with my ecu except me. He tweaked his own Mivec map, and I am currently using his over the AMS one that I was using before. Gave me 200rpm sooner spool hehe.

When I moved up here, I told Cory I wouldnt be tuning anymore and he can do all the evos in town. I still go down to Vegas and tune a few cars down there once in a while, but I just got too busy and too tired of dealing with people that had no idea what they were doing with their cars. People dont like when you tell them they put a cheap pos exhaust on their 40k car and it hurt power, but hey the truth hurts. Cory is a bit less....harsh...lol
Chris #20 SM
ROBISPEC ///
WORKS / WHITELINE / ADVAN RS / RE-01R / ZEITRONIX
PERFORMANCE FRICTION / ETS / FERODO / COSWORTH

My Picture Thread and Dyno Sheet
Tuned by ME!
20psiMR is offline   Reply With Quote