View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 03:49 PM   #1327
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

I don't know if its because I'm jonesing hard for baseball to start up, but MLB10 The Show is an awesome baseball game.

The regular part of the game is pretty fun, where you play as the whole team and whatnot, but they also have this mode called Road To The Show, where you basically start in double-A ball and try to make it to the big leagues. If you pick a position player, it fast forwards through all the stuff where you don't have anything to do and then stops to let you take at-bats or whenever there is a ball hit in your general direction. A lot of the times, it seems to drop you into clutch situations where an out or a hit mean the difference in a game. So far, I've yet to make it out of double-A. But that's probably due to being a left fielder with a ~.180 average.

Also, I think its the first baseball game I've bought since RBI baseball (which I don't think I technically bought with my own money, since I was 8 )

Last edited by Nick Koan; 2010-03-22 at 03:51 PM.
Nick Koan is offline   Reply With Quote