Lotus-Renault: RAI GRO
Force India: DIR HUL
Sauber: KOB PER
Toro Rosso: RIC VER
Williams: MAL ???
Caterham: KOV TRU
HRT: DLR ???
Marussia: GLO PIC

Not many seats left. I'm absolutely floored that Sutil doesn't have a ride. Sure, Di Resta came on strong at the end of the season, but if you're not Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari, or Mercedes, I would think Sutil is an asset to your team!

That said, I'm super glad Hulkenberg has a full seat this season, and Force India is not a terrible team to be driving for. Good for him.

I hope Williams brings Barrichello back for one more season. I'd hate for him to retire w/o a swan-song season. Plus it's a shame that Kubica's and Heidfeld's careers in F1 are likely over.

Finally, I'm curious how all these new drivers stack up to Alguersuari, Petrov, Buemi, Sutil, and Senna. All those guys scored points in 2011, and with good cars I think are podium capable drivers. Meanwhile, guys like Trulli and Glock still have seats... and while I respect those two, they'd be on my list of drivers I'd be willing to lose in exchange for some new kid with promise... like Liuzzi and d'Ambrosio.

Oh, and what's the over/under on the date that Kimi gets sacked for lack of motivation?