View Single Post
Old 2004-09-22, 09:15 AM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default SCCA Season Standings w/ 2 events left. ATTN: ERIC!!!

Eric, there are only 2 events left, and you have points in 7 STU events. If you can find a way to make it to the last 2 event, you will be the Inagural 2004 Reno SCCA Street Touring Ultimate champion! All you have to do is show up and run 1 non-DNF run in each of the last 2 events and you will get a jacket at this year's awards banquet! Make sure you come to the last 2 events Oct 9-10!!

In other points news: Matt and I are neck and neck for 12th in Open PAX... I've got 105 points to Matt's 94... and we both have a shot at a top 10 finish, as 9th place John Perry has only 112 points! If we can finish top 5 or so in the next to events, we should be able to break into the top 10 overall! :shock: It'll be hard, but not impossible!

The battle for 2nd in Street Tire is pretty interesting right now. With 3 drops, Matt has 2nd over Paul Jensen by 4 points... but with 4 drops, he's down by 8! Time to go Matt, you've gotta beat Paul in the next 2 or you're out of the trophies! :shock: I'm plenty happy to run NSM and beat Paul, but you're under team orders to place above me! Finish strong!

Results available at www.renoscca.com