Old 2006-01-18, 10:47 AM   #183
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezdno
Somebody call Cody a Virtual Cab! No wonder nobody can beat Sperry, with a set up like that.
That setup is on my PC, I use a plain-jane Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel on the PS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnndaJibba
Track's sucky, car is sucky. Fast, but sucky.

700 cars and we choose that one? Let's race Lightnings round the ring. I bet I'll get a 26m 45s T5 time...
You're talking about challenge 2, Motegi w/ the Renault, right?

I tired to pick a track that's easy to learn, but something that people don't drive alot to help level the playing field. I went with the short course so it's easier to get in more laps.

The Renault is a car that I just recently got in the game. (Actually I recently got the road car version, but since you can't trick out the cars in Arcade mode, I picked the rally car since it's already modded out.) It's a MR car, which makes it a little twitchy and since it's a rally car it does well with high slip-angle driving. I wanted something fast, but I didn't want a carbon copy to the JGTC car we just ran, and pretty much all the race cars in GT4 are just point and shoot, haul-the-mail, type cars, so I switched it up a little.

If you've got a problem with my pics, then just drive the fastest lap, and you can pick whatever you want next.

Actually, that reminds me of a rule change we should make: No driver can make back to back challenges. If a driver wins their own challenge, they still get the win, but the second fastest driver picks the next challenge. Just to prevent one person from repeatedly picking their favorite tracks/cars and staying on top.