Old 2006-01-18, 11:38 AM   #187
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnydaJibba
Well there are a crap load of other neutral type cars to choose from. M3's, the RUF's maybe, NSX's, even the AWD rally cars are pretty easy to drive. Even the super high class race cars could be used (super fast, but handle good, kind of a learning curve there I suppose) Although now that I have a functional copy of GT4 I can start doing these. I haven't even started yet...
I know there are a crap load of neutral type cars in GT4... the rest of us just finished driving one of 'em. All those cars are so exactly the same, that unless you're driving with the external camera, the only difference is the slightly changed sound of the motor.

So, like I said, I didn't want to pick a car exactly like the one we just used. I actually thought about using a street car, but decided the super long lap times and frustratingly soft suspension and bad brakes would be so annoying people would quit the challenge.

How about you load up the Ginetta G4 (the car I almost picked) and do some laps, then come back and tell me how much more fun the Renault is since it actually has some power and suspension.