Old 2006-01-18, 12:23 PM   #192
M3n2c3
EJ205

Car: 2005 Impreza 2.5RS, 2000 Forester L
Class: RNP sometimes (see motto)

"Kids are ruining autocross."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
The Renault is a car that I just recently got in the game. (Actually I recently got the road car version, but since you can't trick out the cars in Arcade mode, I picked the rally car since it's already modded out.) It's a MR car, which makes it a little twitchy and since it's a rally car it does well with high slip-angle driving. I wanted something fast, but I didn't want a carbon copy to the JGTC car we just ran, and pretty much all the race cars in GT4 are just point and shoot, haul-the-mail, type cars, so I switched it up a little.
It's definitely a quick little car.

I'm gonna quit whining about my controller for now (cuz if it really mattered so much, I'd already have a wheel), but while playing I noticed that the Renault's twitchy handling is magnified greatly by the smaller range of motion you get with a thumbstick.

So how about people post some lap times, instead of bitching about the current track/car choices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnydaJibba
Hey you won so you pick right? If I were to beat somebody I couldn't verify it because I have no way to show you pictures. Camera, but no uploading to computer capability. Not that I would lie or anything.
That's ok. . . if you were to say you beat Scott, we wouldn't believe you anyway.