View Single Post
Old 2006-04-11, 06:07 AM   #1
SpecB#127
EJ18

Car: 2006 Legacy GT Spec B #127/500
Default AccessPort Help!

I recently received my AccessPort and flashed my car to stage 1 (Yay!),

However, I cannot get the AccessPort to sync up to any PC (I have tried 2).

The message I keep getting on the Map Manager software is "Could not identify AccessPort. Please contact tech support". I looked through the manula that came with it, and one of the suggestions is to download the patch file from the accessucu website. I have done that and when I try to open the file, it tells me that it cannot find the AccessPort on any of the available COM ports, even though the Map Manager says it is there, just with the above error I mentioned !

I have emailed Cobb and have not heard anything back (it has been 3 days !), so I thought I would seek help here since I am sure members on this board have used or are using AccessPort's .

One other thing that I was wondering about is if there is a big difference between the regular Stage 1 map and the CA stage 1 map. I am going to Disneyland next week and was wondering if I should change over to the CA map when I am down there for a week? If so, then getting the AP to mate up to the PC becomes that much more imperitive since it only came with the regulat Stage 1 map loaded.

Please help!!! TIA.
Mine: 2006 Legacy GT Spec B #127/500
Hers: 2004 Dodge Durango Limited
Ours: 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
SpecB#127 is offline   Reply With Quote