rory_a
EJ251

Car: Miata, shit.
Class: Out Classed

NOW WITH 100% LESS STI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey View Post
Sick.

If I didn't need awd, I'd consider that for the next car.
If the BRZ was available in AWD, my parents would probably be on the waiting list for one... Been looking at the blah G37X coupe. I think I talked my dad into an early/used GTR as an alternative though, time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry View Post
if this car is as fun to drive as the reviews are hinting, and I fit in it, and it's in the $25k range... I may change my plans of picking up an older 911 in favor of a new BRZ.
After close to 20 years of "wanting"/talking about getting a driver 911, and the full build of his old Vette, my dad dropped the idea of getting a 911 as the maintenance isn't worth it to him. Now he's thinking Japanese luxo/sports coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
How does this compare to something like the Hyundai Genesis Coup? Without doing any of my own research, wouldn't the Hyundai be faster for the same money?
The BRZ is about half a foot shorter. There's a pic floating around comparing profiles of BRZ, Miata, Genisis coupe, Mustang - the Genisis and Mustang being nearly the same length, while the BRZ and Miata are close. BRZ is also about 4" narrower that Genisis/Mustang.

Last edited by rory_a; 2011-12-05 at 07:27 AM.
rory_a is offline   Reply With Quote