View Single Post
Old 2005-03-26, 05:17 PM   #1
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?
Default Wheeeww! Back From Vegas...

So, My recently deceased Grandma's house sold for cash this week, the new owner want's to be in Sunday. So...Off to Las Vegas

So, Depart 4:30 Thursday Night, Arrive 11:00 Pm, (Avg 73 MPH in a Grand Cherokee, not too bad ) Thank God for my V1...

Wake up at 6 AM, Friday, pick up rental truck, (wait for my uncle to arrive from Wisconsin? no way).. Load the 20' Penske truck with everything I can to take to Goodwill...BY MYSELF, balls and back are broken...Deliver to Good will...Come back, pack up infinite amounts of clutter, knick-knack, collectables and shit...Typical moving crap... Pick up aunt and Uncle at Airport, stop at the mall for some quick shopping, more beer, back to start on second load...which will go to Wisconsin with them.

Too tired to work anymore, go to bar, watch college hoops, drink 55 gallon margeritas until midnight...go back to empty house, pass out on floor... Wake up at 5:30 Saturday morning, blurred vision...pack up the reat of the shit, clean the house, key's to realtor, on the road back to Reno by 9 AM...Back home at 3:30 PM...

Supertrucker lives...damn I'm tired.