View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 10:04 AM   #21
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

The problem is you need to lighten up . I am dead searious i will buy your copy off of you if you are unable to return it to the store you bought it from.

You are going to die from stress if you take every little thing in life so damn seariously. I apologized for being a dick when i was one. Now its your turn. I'm just saying i like a game. Asking others to join in on the fun , and you HAVE tell me how horrible it is and that i must not notice how bad the game is. (which implies that i just don't notice the horrible steering input) . so insead of keeping up the argument i agree and offer to buy your copy. and you STILL find a way to be offended. If me agreeing with you, and offering to buy a game off you that you admit you don't like offends you more. Good, deal with life and then move on.

Cody .. I would suspect not, i can ask my buddy Jeremy for the link to the drivers he got for his logitech wheel, you may have a different revision then he does. try out the demo 1st ? IF sperry sells me his copy i'll let you try it out (Don't hold your breath on that one)

A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote