View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 06:37 PM   #33
IheartSTI
EJ22

Car: 05 sti and 08 honda fit

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100_Percent_Juice View Post
I don't know why people *cough* Austin *cough* Sam *cough* others, don't post threads of the cars they are working on? Just like all of a sudden, oh hey I have a RHD subaru or all sorts of aftermarket parts going on classifieds that obviously came off of a build or are being replaced with something more awesome.

I think maybe people are afraid to share because they don't know what feedback they will get or they just don't because they assume people wouldn't be interested. I try to post about anything that I do with my car but mine is pretty plane jane compared to others. Maybe we should do member journals?
I have a build thread on two different forums. the only reason i dont on this is because it seems as if this crowd is not really into the jdm/showcar builds. Yes i want my car to perform well but i also want it to suit other goals such as being cool looking in my eyes, having parts no one else has for the most part, being a one of a kind build. this forum seems more into race car/track set ups which is cool but not every persons thing. most people who own subaru's dont track their car and they need a local site that does not beat them up on the forum for doing something different. i am not saying that happens i am just saying what i would like to see in a perfect forum. i personally like that this forum has many people into auto x/track prepped cars. there is plenty of people on here or know of this site that just dont use it. we all meet at qudoba on fridays and its mostly subaru guys however some other cars show up also. a lot of people have nice subaru set ups that just dont do build threads on here. i am one of them. if we could get cory, joe, austin, andy, steven, myself to document on this site it would help i think. i like that this site is not all out of control dropping f bombs and calling everyone out to go street race.

Last edited by IheartSTI; 2011-10-26 at 06:40 PM.
IheartSTI is offline   Reply With Quote