Old 2007-06-19, 06:42 PM   #676
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by left footed whooten View Post
You guys ever check out 'The Barbecue House' on Wells, its between the AA Triangle Club and Ryland? Soo good and he may (depending on how big a group and how many cars attend meets) be able to accommodate a meet group. Cruise by and have a look, he's got a fair amount of outdoor seating and a small parking lot.

This guy was trained by Ma Flint, of Flint's (Flynt's?) from Oakland. I've had the ribs, and both the meat and the sauce were the best I've had since my last dose of Flint's like 14 or more years ago. He seems like a good guy and is definitely worthy of support. Blows Aunt Sticky's out of the water.

I need to finally come by a meet now that I have a life and don't have school....and finally own a WRX.

Oh, and lest we forget the new and improved Sushi Pier2 opening sometime soon directly across from Bangkok Cuisine on Mt Rose St. Looks to be huge in there, big ole parking lot, too.
I will never, fucking NEVER, eat at Sushi Pier 2 again. One week of peeing out my ass ever 20 minutes is enough... e coli poisoning FTMFL.

nKoan will agree.