View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 12:44 PM   #402
sybir
The Don

Car: '97 Legacy / '05 FXT
Class: low

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100_Percent_Juice View Post
^Listen man, Im not picking on you at all. But when you come on to a forum and your first post is "who has the fast4r car, I bet I can beat that" your probably not going to get good results. Secondly its awesome that you have put all that work into your own car, people around here just like to see how you got to those numbers. Once you tell us all the mods you have done, then comes the "oh yeah that would make around that whp" but until then your just pissing in the wind.

And dont complain about someone talking shit to you, and then you turn around and try to insult everyone.

Exactly; noone is "talking shit" and I'm not e-thuggin' you. You come into our forum trying to claim superiority, and all we're letting you know is that we've seen it before, and straight numbers aren't going to impress most of us. It doesn't mean it's not cool, and good on you for trying, but we're more likely to respect you if you post what you've got done to your car (since you did do it all yourself). You can't come on and try to prove something to a bunch of skeptics without proof. So far, multiple people, including people from race shops, and with quite a bit of experience have asked you what you have done, and you've dodged it every time. THAT is why we're skeptical.