View Single Post
Old 2006-12-04, 12:23 PM   #77
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

Biscuit would be 7th , which is well short of 30 or how ever many people would be needed.

Dead before it gets off the ground. Sad, we are in such a great area for it (lots of dirt around here) and yet not enough local interest, With the Xgames last year i'm sure a few more people are interested now. slight chance i could leverage ridelaketahoe.com to find a few more people (I definitely could put ads up there , but we mostly get out of area web surfers). Maybe (me) buying an add in the reno news paper. (assuming the types that like to drive off road read the news paper on a regular basis)

I know if we were able to include some snow-events that the SFR RallyX group would come up. I've been trying to help them find a suitable location to hold a snow rally at. OR if we include the events in the CRS ( California Rally Series) , or got one included in the National Rallyx program . that could be used to get a great turn out at 3+ events, and then just hope there is enough return interest.

But if you (with experience organizing events) can't get it off the ground then I'm sure you're right. I lack the experience to attempt to organize such a thing, (and possibly even the maturity) and may be forced to leave the area on top of all that. Still a bit sad though (esp considering our area / and car types) There is always driving down to SF for rallyx ..

A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote