View Single Post
Old 2004-11-19, 08:32 AM   #1
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3
Default Dyno Day Dec. 11th

For those of you that don't check i-club often enough...

Quote:
DYNO DAY !!!!

Hello All, we will be having our last Dyno Day / BBQ for the year on December 11th, starting at 9 AM. Here are the details

We should be able to Dyno 20-25 cars, no sign ups, just first come first served. If you are coming from a long distance, give us a call at the shop and we will work out something to make sure you will have a spot.

You will receive 1 warm up pull plus 3 pulls. You will receive a print out of your best pull.

Cost for a pull is $75 dollars. If you bring a new unwrapped toy, you will get $15 off of the Dyno pulls and will be a total of $60 plus the new toy.

We will have a raffle as well, if you bring a new unopened toy, you will receive 1 raffle ticket. You are more then welcome to bring more then 1 toy if you would like extra tickets.

We will have a list of the raffle prizes soon.

We should be able to conclude the Dyno pulls and shut down about 5 PM and start up the BBQ at 5:30. As per usual, we will supply the Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, buns and Pepsi, please try to bring something to share with others to make a huge spread.

If you have any questions, please post away or give us a call at the shop

Bring a toy, get a raffle ticked (and $15 off dyno pulls)
but wait, there's more

Quote:
Ok, so I am thinking, we are only going to be using half the bay for the dyno runs, so what should we do in the other half?

bust out some XMOD racing. I will see about getting some Dots and PVC pipe and if we can whip up a small track for us to race on. It will be the shop floor so the drifting will be a blast

Bring grip and drift tires as well

Now its time for all the reno guys to put up or shut up