Old 2010-09-14, 04:22 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default FS: SVX wheels and snow tires, and Falken Ziex 912's w/ tons of tread

Edit: threads merged!

Selling my SVX wheels with snow tires on 'em cheap, as well as a set of unmounted Falken 912 all-season tires:

Quote:
Now that there are StopTechs on the SVX, the stock wheels are useless to me.

The wheels are 16x7.5+55 (or there about, I'm not 100% sure on the width and offset) 5x114.3 stock SVX wheels. They're the epitome of late 80's early 90's pinwheel styling! Keep in mind, these are the '05+ STi bolt pattern but do not clear Brembo brakes. So really, they're useful for STi's with gravel brakes, SVXi, and probably some Mazdas.

The tires are 225/55/17 Dunlop Wintersport M3s. The tread is down to the winter wear bars, but there's still some decent tread left before they're down to the summer wear bars. They'd be some great tires for hitting the trails with on an RS or something, or even just as decent all seasons for that matter. The M3's are actually pretty good tires in the dry for snow tires.

$50 OBO gets you the tires. If you want the wheels, I'll include them with the tires for free!

I've got pictures at home, I'll post 'em up later.
Quote:
For Sale: Set of four Falken Ziex 912's, nearly new, 225/45/17.

Bought them for the Saab at the start of the summer. Tried to save them to put on whatever new car we got since they've got so much life left, but ended up getting an Outback that needs 55 series tires.

$250.
Edit: Falkens are sold.

Last edited by sperry; 2010-11-26 at 02:51 PM.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote