View Single Post
Old 2014-04-27, 07:54 AM   #5
Brandong
EJ22

Car: 2007 Sleeper......thats not really a sleeper.......

Please refrain from negative or stupid comments guys. I know everyone thinks this is overpriced. I have heard it before and asked for their logic behind their opinion and there was none. Here is mine.... I have a lot of money in parts into the car. It kbbs stock for around $26k. I'm not trying to get every penny that I put into it out of it with the sale obviously if you consider that I put close to $20k in just parts into it.
I'm looking for a buyer that wants a fair deal on both sides not one of the many who illogically thinks it's fair and somehow moral that they should have my car for kbb and below. That to me is ludicrous. Why it's commonly accepted throughout society that my parts are somehow worth nothing and that my car is only worth kbb no matter how much is put into it I have no idea but I personally think it's incredibly stupid. SO PLEASE, no comments about this. I will let the wheels fall off and the engine rot into the dust before I sell my car for less then a fair value all things considered. I'm in no crunch for money I am just not really into the car scene anymore and know there is someone out there that would really enjoy this beast!