View Single Post
Old 2014-06-08, 10:04 PM   #34
Dean
Seņor Cheap Bastarde

Car: $.04 STI
Class: Fast,Cheap & Reliable=STI

Deal, did somebody say Deal? Oh, Dean, yeah that's me.

Brandon, I hate to tell you, but you are the one in the wrong here... And why the hell do you bother continuing to read/post in this thread/forum if you are so crushed by our responses.

It sounds like you sold it for significantly less than what you were asking, which is what it sounds like everyone was telling you it was worth, and now you are seeking retribution for people effectively telling you " I told you so..."

Grow up and let it go... This is the Internet, and your mama can't kiss it and make it better. Threatening to screw with somebody's livelihood because you can't handle the responses to something you published on a public forum is probably one of the most F'd Up things I have seen on this forum, and we have some doosies. (lakemonster, etc...)

Sperry has a WRX with probably about $100,000 worth of work done on it... He would be lucky to sell it for $20,000... and I bet he would be willing to admit it. Apparently you can't admit that fair value is what the market will pay, not what you want them to pay or what you put into it...

You are like SOME of the people who lost their houses in the crash, whining about "losing everything" when they lied about their income and bought more house than they could actually afford the payments on often with the assumption it would increase in value and they would make a fortune when they sold...

You spent a crap load of money on something you loved, and had to sell it for much less than you put in... Oh well! Suck it up and accept that maybe you made a bad investment or should have spent your money in a different manner.

Again , let it go and move on...

Last edited by Dean; 2014-06-08 at 10:07 PM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote