View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 11:14 PM   #9
Paul@dbtuned
EJ18

Josh...I'm sorry I missed you.
You back in ROK yet?

A group buy could be done as long as I can get cooperation from a few wholesalers. I'd imagine that the price/unit would drop a bit, as well as my labor rate.
Also, as this would be special order item, I'd like an XX% deposit, depending on the total number of kits requested.
In addition to the basic kit, about 20' extra feet of 4mm tubing, 40' feet of light gage wiring, an inline check valve, and some heatwrap are required.
The nice thing about this set up is that it's stealthy, all switches look OE, and is unintrusive; when you pop the hood, you can't see it.
The most obvious short coming of this kit is that it's flow rate is linear; too much on the low end, just right where you want it, too little on the top end.

There are various ways of controlling the spray delivery better, but obviously they increase the price.

Yes, ther are cheaper ways of spraying alcohol/water into your engine, but they're cheap.

I've attached an pdf of an old water injection report. While it's printed in engineerese, there's still good information for us less technical types.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf naca_H2O.pdf (984.9 KB, 99 views)

http://www.seccs.org/forums/attachme...tid=2999&stc=1
Paul@dbtuned is offline   Reply With Quote