Old 2010-09-16, 04:50 PM   #24
rory_a
EJ251

Car: Miata, shit.
Class: Out Classed

NOW WITH 100% LESS STI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXlerate View Post
Their service is horrible! I have taken my car their a handful of times to get the oil changed, 2 out of 3 times they left the steering wheel, shift knob and door handle oily..........

Just thought I'd chime in here as my fiancee took her '10 Impreza hatch in for service, and to check a rattle at the shifter. Tech got grease/grime all over the passenger seat right next to the shifter, as well as a few spots on the driver's seat. It's the Newport Blue (I think) with beige interior - so the grease was obvious.

I took it in the next morning to get it taken care of, and Scott says "Couldn't have been us, no way".

Long story short, the tech came out, flat out said got the grease on the seats. They spot cleaned the grease, a pathetic excuse for cleaning up after themselves in my book. I raised a stink about them not using seat covers - hell Firestone does on my old POSs every time. Scott said that's a corporate Lithia decision. I called corporate, filed an official complaint about it.

Anyway, Scott's an ass, I've told him that (in front of a handful of techs that gathered around), blows smoke, and all around raises my steam like you wouldn't believe. (I think Scott was about to tell me to f off in front of the techs and a few customers, over some fricking seat covers.

Now, my fiancee drives to Carson for her warranty-covered oil changes and has lunch with her mom.

At least she got a good deal on the car.

Oh, by the way, the '08 WRX is apparently an STI without the wide body - everything is the same - suspension, engine, transmission, etc.!!!
rory_a is offline   Reply With Quote