Old 2006-03-17, 02:28 PM   #17
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody
As far as medical insurance, I agree it sucks for most people in the states to have to fend for themselves. But personally, I have no reason to complain. I pay $170/mo for medical, dental and vision through two individual plans I found for myself. I just went to medicalinsurance.com or somthing. They're good PPO plans too.

I do need to start paying money into my IRA's again. SS and Medicaire aren't going to cut it.
I wish there was no Government handed out health care and no employer provided health care. I comend Cody for insuring his own health. America would be soo much better off if that was our system. When your employer buys your insurance polocy, the insurance customer serves their customer YOUR EMPLOYER.

when cody buys insurance, his insurance company serves their Customer,
CODY.

Cody is more likely to have great coverage , and benefits he needs, then a random worker at a company under their health care , (i had my coverage Axes in 1/2 recently, cuase it what the customer wanted My Employer)

just think its a bad idea to have such a dissconnect between health care recipient and health care providers.

Last edited by A1337STI; 2006-03-17 at 02:30 PM.
A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote