View Single Post
Old 2013-09-20, 03:22 PM   #7
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

Due to $170 in credits on my bill from Retention when I tried to cancel, I just bought an HTC One on Sprint for a net price of -$70 plus free urBeats earphones and a $50 Dell gift card (so kinda like -$170) but the 4G LTE in Santa Rosa is a total joke...nothing like what the coverage map on their site would make you think, so I'm returning it within the 14 day policy and going with a Galaxy S4 on Verizon instead. It's only $100 shipped (Dell doesn't charge the $70 in tax everyone else in CA does) + $90/month on an individual plan and I'll finally get everything I've always wanted from a phone and a network. Haha

The HTC One is nice and butter smooth but it lacks the removable battery and micro sd card slot of the S4. Plus the camera on the One is shitty at everything except low light, but man it is quick. It's like a semi-auto firearm but the 4 "Ultra pixel" camera is a joke and the images are very low resolution.

I just read this article at lunch. The new iPhone looks pretty damn impressive. This article makes quad core CPUs sound foolish. I'm just glad the S4 gets even better battery life than the One, and better performance.

http://gizmodo.com/iphone-a7-chip-be...717023@barrett