The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR

*Queue the Hallehujia Music*

Actually, I think I will continue to run street tire...I love the competition that street tire class promotes...plus, You guys would probably make fun of me for beating on Mustangs every weekend.
I agree, I think street tire is the place to be, since it means all of us wil be able to run against each other from various levels of prep with various cars. I'm about 99% sure I'm running NSM next season... now if I can just afford a block, turbo, fuel, intercooler, and transmission before April.
Maybe you should just look for a totalled STi to part out? Keep the drivetrain, sell the brakes, seats, HIDs, etc. and your WRX engine, put the 5 speed in the SVX, and have AVCS to go with the bigger turbo? Big cash outlay, but you'd get 50-70% of it back parting out the car and your motor. Just a thought.
That's actually a reall good idea, but I need the cash, plus room to put a totaled STi... which bascially means I need my own house 1st. ...Buying a house before those big mods is the smarter idea anyway....