View Single Post
Old 2004-11-02, 09:57 PM   #1
dknv
EJ207

Car: RX-8
Class: CS maybe
Default 2004 Election Rant

Ok, nobody else dared, so here I go.

It's almost over, YAY!!! Whoever gets elected - GET TO WORK!!!!!

I voted on an absentee ballot, so I did not have to worry about getting to my polling place early or after work today. I heard the wait at Galena was 3 hours! :shock: In this day & age, and where the major parties have 'lawyers waiting on-hand' to challenge issues with voting, it is absolutely ludicrous to have a breakdown of equipment slow down the process this much.

I am sick of political ads, on tv & in my mailbox. They better be done today. I should have marked every single mail item, 'Refused', and put it back in the mail system. But I didn't -- I was afraid I might be put on some 'subversives list'.

Ohio Ohio Ohio, give me a flippin break! What's their problem that they could not get their votes counted by the same time as their neighbors??? The only ones we should be waiting for at this point are Alaska & Hawaii. We can send a robot out to deep space, or the deep ocean, and we can transplant a brain - ok maybe not -- but we can't measure a simple yes/no question?!

And here's my final question on this: for those wrx/sti drivers who have Kerry/Edwards, or Bush/Cheney stickers on your bumper, you're not going to leave those on there after the election, right?!
dknv is offline   Reply With Quote