sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Re: im sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemonster
i had no idea who i was dealing with.i thout i was logged onto subaru enthusiasts car club of the sierras.i guess im on the smart guys with fast cars site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SECCS front page
This site is an online meeting place for Subaru owners and enthusiasts from the greater Sierra Nevada area, including Reno, Lake Tahoe, and Sacramento. Most of the people on this site are local to the area, however we welcome everyone as members, regardless of location. Please feel free to join the forums, browse the gallery, or join us in person to meet our members!
You don't have to be an owner to be an enthusiast.

Quote:
ive got this friend hes a genius,millionare,designer,shoe company owner,and hes got a new 911 twin prop all wheel with a small fortune in mods.he didnt go to college,i woner if he would like to log on and tell us all howw stupid,slow,and generally underfunded we all are.
I'd love to have someone w/ a sweet 911 come on the board and share his experience with us. However, if he's just coming here to troll and knock us because his car costs more than our, then he can get bent.

Quote:
naa they have sites fo subaruand(ford)slayers.

this is for us all that had to go comunity college and finance our subarus.

peace seriosly peace
lakemonster
You lost me on the rest of that...